Bad touchscreen sensibility through battery charger

Search This thread

jolle-pe

Aug 18, 2010
Near Hannover
Hello,

i have a problem with a stock samsung battery charger. i bought it from ebay.
So when i connect it with mit sgs (cm9) the touchscreen sensibility crashes.
When i want to tap an icon on the drawer, the touchscreen maybe recieves another screen point and opens an other app in drawer.

When i diconnect the charger from the mobilephone, the touchscreen sensibility is almoust normal. The same issue on the galaxy ace from my girlfriend...

What is it about this stock charger?

Greetings

madushan92

Aug 16, 2011
Colombo
I too had this problem with a charger (stock, original Samsung) I bought from a local store (stock 2.3.6). My touch screen didn't work at all when I connected to that charger.
So I went to the store, and changed the charger (a charger of the same model having the same model number!) and it was Working with no problem!!

Dont know the reason for this behavior, but it's something with the charger!

Last edited:

jolle-pe

Aug 18, 2010
Near Hannover
I too had this problem with a charger (stock, original Samsung) I bought from a local store (stock 2.3.6). My touch screen didn't work at all when I connected to that charger.
So I went to the store, and changed the charger (a charger of the same model having the same model number!) and it was Working with no problem!!

Dont know the reason for this behavior, but it's something with the charger!

It has the same model-id like my delivered charger. Curious... ;-)

mk007xda

Oct 22, 2009
This problem was solved with non-original charger bought from ebay by the following way. I opened the charger case and soldered the 10nF/1kV capacitor between NEUTRAL AC input line and ground DC output line.

itspb

Mar 20, 2011
This problem arises due to different output settings of voltage and current through different chargers. Search your original charger for the output values and get a charger with same values

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

abhi.a3s

Apr 7, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 6
this happens due to fluctuating voltage or faulty charger...
dont worry..your phone is normal..replace your charger with a compatible one.
Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA