[GAME] bopbop

Search This thread

lordjone

May 6, 2010
Yes, I know about smoothness and I'm doing some changes to use pure opengl for game rendering.
About the diagonal connection I think that is not cheating it's jus how I thought it should be but nothing implies that will not be changed, I just need to hear the other players opinions.

Thanks for your reply :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: shadowskorch

blackistheanswer

Dec 29, 2010
Great Game

Wow, this is a great game!!!
I can't stop playing this one. It runs very fine on my Nexus 4! Love also the implementation of leaderboard and achievements with new Google Play APIs. Need to share the game with friends!

My suggestion is: develop a multiplayer mode and some power ups. That would be awesome !!

Bye

Reactions: khan_frd2002

silvbm

Jan 26, 2012
München
I'm really enjoying it, too. However, could you please make it available for Gingerbread?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4

niphoet

Jul 14, 2007
Amazon Fire TV
OnePlus 6
Wow, this is really fun! I have 2 suggestions:

1) have an option to disable sounds

2) have a colorblind mode (see, for example, Color Drips on the Play Store). I'm colorblind and I spend too much time trying to distinguish the colors. I would be happy to beta test a colorblind mode

Please don't see these as complaints, as I really do like the game and want to see it do well!

--Adam

Reactions: f2bacon

lordjone

May 6, 2010
Interesting this color blind mode
I will think a way to implement it.
About the old api, I'm working on making it compatible with every device since I'm changing the game engine to use libgdx.
This week I'm on vacation, but I hope to have the new version working for the end of the next week.
Stay tuned :)

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
Great game. Small, simple, sleek. I really like the bonus points and time for matching so many of different colors... Adds some strategy to the game.

Bonuses you had discussed would be nice... Can't wait to see those!

I do have to disagree with a prior poster... I think the diagonal matches are great. There are a few games on the play store similar, they all lack diagonal matches (which is why I didn't keep them). This definitely helps to set your game apart.

Again, I'm really excited about this game. If production keeps along these lines, I will certainly look forward to a paid / donate version. :)

Sent from my PantechP9070 using xda app-developers app

glittler

Jan 22, 2009
Looks really great and I love the design my only problem so far is that I have a hard time distinguising between blue and purple. Otherwise keep up the good work, I really love games with minimalist design

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
options text looks pretty bad on mdpi(320x480),
check out the screenshot.
perhaps a thicker font when on an mdpi screen.

game is quite good though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-12-20-47-08.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-12-20-47-08.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 252

Arie-

Feb 3, 2009
Bug report, pressing back during/immediately after the grid is loaded the grand crashes. Nice idea, I love simple games which can be controlled with one hand.

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
A few suggestions...

At the end of a game, have a button to go back to the menu. I have to press the back arrow, which starts a new game, then exit that.

On the main menu, the background is white everywhere except the row below the google + icon. (see attached). Can you change that to all white?

uploadfromtaptalk1371052170185.jpg

Sent from my PantechP9070 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I have developed a game called bopbop and need your advices and suggestions about it.
    It's a casual game and addictive in my opinion.
    This is the link to the market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inferno.mobile.dotdot

I hope you like it.
    Thanks

New version out :

- Powerups
    - Revamped ui
    - Inapp purchase
    - New achievements, themes, leaderboard
    - New mode Powa

Check it out!!! :)
    Interesting this color blind mode
    I will think a way to implement it.
    About the old api, I'm working on making it compatible with every device since I'm changing the game engine to use libgdx.
    This week I'm on vacation, but I hope to have the new version working for the end of the next week.
    Stay tuned :)

New version out,
    let me know if you find any bug.
    Awesome, I haven't read through the thread, but I'm assuming you are planning to remake the game with a new engine soon?

Yes, i'm remaking it, it will require a bit of time and probably will be ready by the end of the week
    but i can't confirm anything.