Questions, future features

Search This thread

Mr.R™

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sony Xperia 5 II
Hi team,
Stumbled across this on the xda homepage and must say I love it, I just have a few questions, I know it's still in beta so a few of these may already be in the works anyway.

How do I back up my settings? If they are stored in the cloud any plans of being able to back up to my device? I'm not a fan of clouds, I like to be responsible for as much as my own data as possible

Will you be adding the ability to import settings/catagories/folders etc from other launchers such as nova?

Is it or will it be possible to have folders within categories? Lazy question I know lol

Would it be possible to make it so you can hide apps from the main apps tab but show in a selected category? I understand this may not be possible or too awkward to implement

Any chance of adding a feature that allows you to have a hidden category that could be accessed by say a gesture? This would be really cool :)

Can home screens be reordered? I know I can just drag everything to another page and set it as default but an option to reorder would be more convenient :)

I had a few more questions but they elude me right now so will ask if or when I remember haha

Anyway keep up the good work, this is already better than most other launchers and I'm sure in the future this will blow all others out the water :D

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi team,
Stumbled across this on the xda homepage and must say I love it, I just have a few questions, I know it's still in beta so a few of these may already be in the works anyway.

How do I back up my settings? If they are stored in the cloud any plans of being able to back up to my device? I'm not a fan of clouds, I like to be responsible for as much as my own data as possible

Will you be adding the ability to import settings/catagories/folders etc from other launchers such as nova?

Is it or will it be possible to have folders within categories? Lazy question I know lol

Would it be possible to make it so you can hide apps from the main apps tab but show in a selected category? I understand this may not be possible or too awkward to implement

Any chance of adding a feature that allows you to have a hidden category that could be accessed by say a gesture? This would be really cool :)

Can home screens be reordered? I know I can just drag everything to another page and set it as default but an option to reorder would be more convenient :)

I had a few more questions but they elude me right now so will ask if or when I remember haha

Anyway keep up the good work, this is already better than most other launchers and I'm sure in the future this will blow all others out the water :D

Hi!

Settings can't be backed up just yet, we might look into this in the future.
You can import favorite apps from another launcher by going into your favorites and selecting - Import from launcher.
Folders within categories, probably not, but we'll speak to the team :)
Hiding apps from the app drawer and only shown in certain categories - good idea - we'll also pass this onto the team.
For hidden categories, you can always create a custom category, then just deselect it in the categories list. However adding a gesture might be very tricky.
Homescreen reordering will arrive soon :)

Thanks for your contributions, if you think of any more just ask ;)

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Are the widgets in themer created from Zooper?

Almost of the new themes are created in a Zooper hybrid (Themer Zooper Widget). It works/looks exactly the same, however Play Store themes as yet can't be loaded. Older themes and some new themes use Everything Widget, which also has its pro's and con's.