[Q] Camera stopped on NUTT 4.4.2 rom after rooting

Search This thread

HAK821

Apr 9, 2014
is their any way to fix the issue of camera stoppage on Nutt method of rooting and installed 4.4.2 kitkat update.... Nutt told three solutions
You have 3 things to try to fix it, try them one at a time:
Clear dalvik-cache only;
Clear the camera app settings;
Do a factory reset in TWRP or PhilZ (this should keep your internal storage safe);
flash the ROM package again;
boot until you can test the camera;
If it works go back to recovery to restore a backup of data.
and unfortunately i tries everyone but still issue is thier..... can anyone knows how to fix it....
Before posting your replies please remember that i have lost DRM keys in back and got fixed camera issue by Sony 4.3 update....
any developer or NUTT please help me out

LLars_PL

Jun 17, 2012
Wrocław PL/Nurnberg DE
Hi, did you read this? Read this please, if the problem is like mine was, i copied what you have to do ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2706426

Did you make a TA-Partition Backup BEFORE unlocking the bootloader? If yes- Just restore it & you are fine.

If not, thats what you have to do/what i did to make it work.
First of all NOT STRIPPED ftf`s becasue it is only the kernel as far as i know. You have to download the whole original rom which is about 1gb.
+Edit. Do not exclude any options in Flashtool like Ta, kernel or anything else !!!! Just choose your ftf and flash!
First flash original 290. FTF with your branding (for me it was vodafone)
The camera should work there. If yes continue.
Flash original 681. ftf with your branding if possible.
The cam should work there too. If yes continue.

Now you are good to go, put your custom rom on SD Card-
Flash custom kit kat kernel/or stock with recovery
Boot into CWM and flash your Rom. Your Cam should work.
LG

HAK821

Apr 9, 2014
how can i get original Zip file of .681 of my brand... i downloaded NUTT given Zip file from there....i have installed .136 now and camera is working fine but i wanna update to kitkat ....