SM-T110 Stuck after flashing recovery

Search This thread

.acy

Feb 24, 2013
Hi there,
everytime I flash CWM 6.0.4.8 and Philz Touch 6.3.0.1 with Odin I'm unable to boot to recovery. I have to flash the stock rom and the the recovery image again to work around this. I wonder if there is any solution to simplify this process as I have a few devices here and it's kinda annoying :)

(Edit: I see a yellow warning sign after flashing the recovery the first time)

Any ideas?

Last edited:

.acy

Feb 24, 2013
You acces the recovery by pressing power + volume up.
Maybe this is your mistake ?!

I press volume down, menu + power to get into download mode. After flashing the new recovery I press volume up + menu + power to get into recovery but this fails (doent boot into recovery. getting a warning sign instead).

Strange thing...

Halogoop

Nov 12, 2012
I press volume down, menu + power to get into download mode. After flashing the new recovery I press volume up + menu + power to get into recovery but this fails (doent boot into recovery. getting a warning sign instead).

Strange thing...

Are you sure you are holding the buttons long enough? This may be the problem

if you let go right when the screen turns black and about to reboot this won't work.

try to hold it almost until the recovery sign pops up. Also instead of booting to recovery

right away try powering off and letting it rest, then boot up and into recovery.

PS : Make sure you're flashing a stable version and compatible version of recovery.

UAdeveloper

Apr 25, 2014
München
Last edited:
Hi there,
everytime I flash CWM 6.0.4.8 and Philz Touch 6.3.0.1 with Odin I'm unable to boot to recovery. I have to flash the stock rom and the the recovery image again to work around this. I wonder if there is any solution to simplify this process as I have a few devices here and it's kinda annoying :)

(Edit: I see a yellow warning sign after flashing the recovery the first time)

Any ideas?

Please at first post all Steps what you have done and witch files you are using, links of them.

You Boot manuely after flashing The Recovery into The Recoverymode?

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
EDIT: Deleted... Thinking of the wrong device :p

Last edited: