Looking to assemble a computer, need some advice

Search This thread

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Hello all, Im looking to buy parts and assemble a desktop computer, Ive been wanting to for a long time and want to learn more about computers. I just bought a new laptop and hopefully when I get a desktop I can sell the laptop. So is there a good computer forum that provides alot of information like here on xda? thanks in advance :)

TheSkinnyDrummer

Feb 12, 2012
Fallbrook, CA
www.vimeo.com
Hello all, Im looking to buy parts and assemble a desktop computer, Ive been wanting to for a long time and want to learn more about computers. I just bought a new laptop and hopefully when I get a desktop I can sell the laptop. So is there a good computer forum that provides alot of information like here on xda? thanks in advance :)

Overclock.net is my fave.

Sent from my coffee pot.

Reactions: Android311

Yuhfhrh

Apr 27, 2011
Yeah man, sorry. But basically its the same as saying "don't buy a Samsung Galaxy S2, wait for an S3 that doesn't exist yet."

Sent from my coffee pot.

A little different considering the short time frame, and also because the price frame of ivy bridge will be very close to current sandy bridge prices.

Don't get me wrong though my i5-2500k @ 5.3Ghz blasts through everything ^.^

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Last edited:

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
My laptops fine at gaming, though it lags and the FPS goes down. Bought it in Feb 2010. i5-520M @ 2.93 Single Core, 2.66 Dual Core (Min 2.4 Dual) nVidia GT 230M GPU.

Sent from my Wildfire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Top Liked Posts