ADW Launcher EX Lanscape Dock Bar?

Search This thread

scottypimpin636

May 12, 2009
Apparently on tablets the dock bar is supposed to be on the bottom of the screen in lanscape mode. Mine remains on the right side just like it does in go launcher.

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work?

Sent from my GT-P6200L using xda premium

ex-28

i was looking and searching around for this last night as well , but theres no option to have a bottom dock bar in landscape mode , when in portrait mode and you flip to landscape the dock icons do rotate but i cant find a way to get the dock bar at the bottom of the screen in landscape mode either .

sure wish i could get apex launcher to load on this :(

scottypimpin636

May 12, 2009
Glad I'm not the only one. I've sent the dev an email to let them know. I suggest anyone else trying to use this launcher does the same.

Macros617

Feb 16, 2010
Apparently on tablets the dock bar is supposed to be on the bottom of the screen in lanscape mode. Mine remains on the right side just like it does in go launcher.

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work?

The problem lies with the resolution of the screen. Download LCD Density on the play store and change it to 130. You'll get the dock but then everything looks smaller. You can change the icon size and whatnot with adw so you can still fix it a bit. Definitely not worth all the trouble though.

rogerperk

Aug 11, 2010
North Carolina
The problem lies with the resolution of the screen. Download LCD Density on the play store and change it to 130. You'll get the dock but then everything looks smaller. You can change the icon size and whatnot with adw so you can still fix it a bit. Definitely not worth all the trouble though.

I set mine at 133 and the dock rotates. Always at the bottom for me.

bountifulworld

Aug 10, 2012
How do you turn DPI back to 240?

I set mine at 133 and the dock rotates. Always at the bottom for me.

I tried LCD Modder and now things are smaller. Dock stayed the same way though, but I can't get the resolution back to 240 DPI. I use the "SAVE AND REBOOT" option from the app but it won't work. What can I do?

2ndaccord

Jun 24, 2010
just download go launcher HD and it has a dock on the bottom edge of the screen

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2