dead internal memory

Search This thread

drlifewhy

Mar 19, 2014
My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

And a screenshot is here but i'm not allowed to post a link
dropbox.co m/s/vbwn80x0a9pbkpm/2014-03-19%2003.18%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???:rolleyes::confused:

Reactions: drlifewhy

drlifewhy

Mar 19, 2014
I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???:rolleyes::confused:
Thanx for replying here is a screenshot of what is displayed
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications

Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...

drlifewhy

Mar 19, 2014
Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...

I may consider doing this soon, i hoped i could do it by my self anyway thnx for helping out

amol8356

I think you should try to flash stock rom with PIT files.
Cz it may be possible that u messed up with the system partition while rooting or something else. So might give a try.
Bt at last..its ur own responsibility.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.