[Q] Crombikk latest, fast games issue

Search This thread

gabrieles84

May 25, 2010
Hello! I've installed the latest release of crombikk and it's wonderful! I've only a problem, some 2d games (don't touch the white tile an ball beating) runs very very fast (i guess about 3 time faster than normal, they're unplayable!) while others (flappy bird, geometry dash) runs normally. They appear just like movies in fast forward mode! What cause this and what should i do to solve this? thanks in advance!
This is my configuration: Crombikk current, that kernel v10, f2fs internal partitions, no rom2sd.

Last edited:

hardslog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 17, 2009
Hello! I've installed the latest release of crombikk and it's wonderful! I've only a problem, some 2d games (don't touch the white tile an ball beating) runs very very fast (i guess about 3 time faster than normal, they're unplayable!) while others (flappy bird, geometry dash) runs normally. They appear just like movies in fast forward mode! What cause this and what should i do to solve this? thanks in advance!
This is my configuration: Crombikk current, that kernel v10, f2fs internal partitions, no rom2sd.

I can't find an app called ball beating, and there about 10 different versions it seems of don't tap the white tile. I tested a 2D one and it seems to play just fine. Perhaps you could be a little more specific as to what games are causing you problems?

Reactions: gabrieles84

gabrieles84

May 25, 2010
I can't find an app called ball beating, and there about 10 different versions it seems of don't tap the white tile. I tested a 2D one and it seems to play just fine. Perhaps you could be a little more specific as to what games are causing you problems?

Sorry for vagueness (and errors :D)! One game is "super ball batting" by hu wen zeng, the other is "don't tap the white tile" by the same autor. Thank you so much for your support!

gabrieles84

May 25, 2010
I removed the fps limit from balanced and performance modes. If the games determine their speed from the fps that is a poor programming decision.

What happens if you run them in power saving mode?

Yep, i've been thinking that it would have been a kind of poor programming issue, because all other games works just fine! And the ones that has given me problems are made by the same author! Running them in power saving mode did the trick, thank you so much! However, i was wandering, Is there any way to turn on fps limit on balanced mode?

Last edited:

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yep, i've been thinking that it would have been a kind of poor programming issue, because all other games works just fine! And the ones that has given me problems are made by the same author! Running them in power saving mode did the trick, thank you so much! However, i was wandering, Is there any way to turn on fps limit on balanced mode?

Not without editing the the ramdisk in the kernel ;) But the point is you should be asking the author of the games to fix his crappy coding. ;) Why should I limit the fps of my rom for some poorly programmed games which will then make other games run slowly....? :angel: :cyclops:

I never touched the fps of power saving mode so just use that for now ;)

gabrieles84

May 25, 2010
Not without editing the the ramdisk in the kernel ;) But the point is you should be asking the author of the games to fix his crappy coding. ;) Why should I limit the fps of my rom for some poorly programmed games which will then make other games run slowly....? :angel: :cyclops:

I never touched the fps of power saving mode so just use that for now ;)

I totally agree!!! Thank you very much!!! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I removed the fps limit from balanced and performance modes. If the games determine their speed from the fps that is a poor programming decision.

What happens if you run them in power saving mode?