[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for AtrixHD

Search This thread

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for Atrix HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware requires an unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website (Firmware section):
http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
Boot into recovery.
Backup your firmware and data!
Format /system.
Install the firmware (install zip from...).
Install gapps (install zip from...).
Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
Reboot.

NOTICE - I don't have a Atrix HD to know exactly how it works with this firmware, so developers needed.
People are saying this firmware is laggy, slow. Some work is needed.

DEVELOPERS (April/2013):
EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

OTHER CREDITS:
progrockguy - For the very big patience and more than 10 tests on MB886.

Screenshots below are from XT925

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

bIt5y6l.png

2eWHL.png

Last edited:

miketravis

Apr 3, 2011
Thanks so much!

The gapps link is not working..... Hoping not to sound retarded but can I use any gapps that are recent or are they specific to the ROM/kernel? First time I've ran into this problem and it has me thinking if there is a universal gapps then I have a ton of wasted space in uniquely named duplicate files :-/

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

penser

Jan 17, 2013
Could someone please re-upload the ROM and Gapps to another service like d-h.st? The link in this thread almost froze my PC once, then I tried again to make sure it was that specific site that did it, and sure enough, it crashed my PC. Malwarebytes says there's nothing, but IDK what's up.

Jun 13, 2010
My current recovery is the CWM from the Photon Q, which I used to flash progrockguy's CM10 build successfully. However, when I tried to flash this ROM, CWM gave me a build.prop error and I was unable to flash.

-- Installing: /sdcard/Download/cm-10.1-20130421-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/Download/cm-10.1-20130421-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip
I:using /data/media for /sdcard/Download/cm-10.1-20130421-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip.
Opening update package...
Installing update...
Warning: No file_contexts
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt925" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt925" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926dev" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926dev" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926vzw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926vzw" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt907" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt907" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish_u" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "scorpion_mini" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "scorpion_mini"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt925" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt925" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926dev" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926dev" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt926vzw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt926vzw" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt907" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt907" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish_u" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "scorpion_mini" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "scorpion_mini"
E:Error in /sdcard/Download/cm-10.1-20130421-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Reactions: epinter

Codex01

Apr 9, 2013
West Palm Beach
Consider your self my xda-bestfriend! I can't believe someone got it ported, it took me 4 ROMs to realise its not gonna boot so I quit.
@EcHoFiiVe

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
I have used few roms by epinter for my Atrix 4G. I always have a felling that roms by epinter are not I upgraded that quickly to rectify the bugs.
I am sure he must be b busy in many projects but the thing is I have faced the most annoying moments using his ROMs.
I feel if you can't support your ROM fire the users comfort there is no meaning to make it public. Just a personal opinion. Sorry if it hurts you.

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
I have used few roms by epinter for my Atrix 4G. I always have a felling that roms by epinter are not I upgraded that quickly to rectify the bugs.
I am sure he must be b busy in many projects but the thing is I have faced the most annoying moments using his ROMs.
I feel if you can't support your ROM fire the users comfort there is no meaning to make it public. Just a personal opinion. Sorry if it hurts you.

This don't hurt me. I don't have to support your need for a daily release, if you need this, get the source and build yourself on a daily basis. I want to contribute to the community, that's it. I release a new version when worth it, when people will see some difference, not to just release it so I can talk I'm working.

XT925, XT926 and MB886 are very similar. That's why I released this. You can help to solve the bugs if you want. If you see the OP, I said I don't have the phone, my plan is to create a base so other developers can continue the development and make a stable firmware.

Are you saying I should stop the development for Atrix HD ? If your opinion is shared with all the users, no problem for me, the source code is available at razrqcom-dev-team github anyone can get it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for Atrix HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware requires an unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website (Firmware section):
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

NOTICE - I don't have a Atrix HD to know exactly how it works with this firmware, so developers needed.
    People are saying this firmware is laggy, slow. Some work is needed.

DEVELOPERS (April/2013):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

OTHER CREDITS:
    progrockguy - For the very big patience and more than 10 tests on MB886.

Screenshots below are from XT925

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

bIt5y6l.png

2eWHL.png

This don't hurt me. I don't have to support your need for a daily release, if you need this, get the source and build yourself on a daily basis. I want to contribute to the community, that's it. I release a new version when worth it, when people will see some difference, not to just release it so I can talk I'm working.

XT925, XT926 and MB886 are very similar. That's why I released this. You can help to solve the bugs if you want. If you see the OP, I said I don't have the phone, my plan is to create a base so other developers can continue the development and make a stable firmware.

Are you saying I should stop the development for Atrix HD ? If your opinion is shared with all the users, no problem for me, the source code is available at razrqcom-dev-team github anyone can get it.
    Can you try 25/05 build? There could be improvement / fix to the lag issue (updated kernel).