[Q] Stupid Question: How to tell what bootloader you are on?

Search This thread

draky

Oct 15, 2006
Bay Area
Hi all, just got my 300t back from my daughter (let her use it for school, she got something else to use now) so I wanted to upgrade to the latest but I attempted to flash the latest TWRP and it gave me 2 (one on top of the other) so I assume I am not running the latest bootloader (I don't see it at the top of the screen in bootloader). How would I find what bootloader version I am currently on? I am running CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.5 and I did get TWRP 2.5.0.0.

I appreciate the help, I've been looking for at least an hour now and can't find the info.

EDIT: I flashed the blob and the latest recovery and now I'm back up to the latest bootloader and TWRP. Appreciate the help Broseph

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2012
Enschede
Hi all, just got my 300t back from my daughter (let her use it for school, she got something else to use now) so I wanted to upgrade to the latest but I attempted to flash the latest TWRP and it gave me 2 (one on top of the other) so I assume I am not running the latest bootloader (I don't see it at the top of the screen in bootloader). How would I find what bootloader version I am currently on? I am running CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.5 and I did get TWRP 2.5.0.0.

I appreciate the help, I've been looking for at least an hour now and can't find the info.

What do you mean by 'one over the other'?

Also, when did you start putting custom ROMs on your tablet? If that was back in the 4.1 days, you may have missed a boot loader update in an Asus OTA.

Last edited:

draky

Oct 15, 2006
Bay Area
I stopped about August last summer. I have CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.5 like I said before but that's only because I happened to still have that on the SD Card still when I got it back from her. Is there a way to tell what bootloader it is?