Facing backcover problem!

Search This thread

Mahesh89

Jun 15, 2012
Chennai
New case

I had the same issue with the back cover, just contacted Flipkart using their chat option, thy heard my complaint and immediately credited an amount of Rs.660 to my Flipkart account and told that i can buy any case of my choice :victory: , the problem was solved in just 3mins from the start of the chat with the by the customer care executive :good: :highfive:
gr8 to see flipkart solving customers problems
much appreciated :good: :good:

Last edited:

Benzamin

Aug 1, 2014
Kollkata
I had the same issue with the back cover, just contacted Flipkart using their chat option, thy heard my complaint and immediately credited an amount of Rs.660 to my Flipkart account and told that i can buy any case of my choice :victory: , the problem was solved in just 3mins from the start of the chat with the by the customer care executive :good: :highfive:

After how many days did you face the problem?

Is your new back cover OK now?

vicky18189

Jun 16, 2014
Vadodara
Xiaomi Mi A2
I recieved Rs. 660 in flipkart wallet as they were out of stock frm black back cover. They told me to buy any back cover I want but I used that for buying the grip cover after adding extra bucks. It solved my two problems Power button problem and protects the body if mobile falls from hands.... ????

ayy1892

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai

They gave me 560rs...how did you get 660rs when the back cover costs 560rs???

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I recieved Rs. 660 in flipkart wallet as they were out of stock frm black back cover. They told me to buy any back cover I want but I used that for buying the grip cover after adding extra bucks. It solved my two problems Power button problem and protects the body if mobile falls from hands.... ????

Looks like everyone else got 660rs and i got 560rs...why:crying: why:crying: and which colour grip cover u got now and how does it feels??

mihirjoe

Aug 24, 2012
Pune
They gave me 560rs...how did you get 660rs when the back cover costs 560rs???

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Looks like everyone else got 660rs and i got 560rs...why:crying: why:crying: and which colour grip cover u got now and how does it feels??

Even I got Rs. 560 immediately after lodging a complaint via email. Since the licorice (black) back cover costs Rs. 560 on flipkart, they have credited the same amount in our Flipkart Wallet. I hope this new back cover shall resolve the issue. The posts in this thread have shown positive review regarding these new back covers received as replacement.

Regards
Mihir

Last edited:
Reactions: vicky18189

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5225837
    They will send a new one. Not replace it.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
    i too have contacted them regarding 2 Moto E back covers & they are sending me 2 replacement covers
    I contacted them and they sent me a licorice back cover. Still on its way. I dont think it will fix it as its a fault of the design of the device.
    ok friends..i am too facing the same problem..how to contact and request for a back cover?i have mailed them today regarding this..is this enough?please reply soon..now the live chat option with customer care is not there..

Simply just call them in their toll free 24hrs customer service number.
    the new backcover solves the issue!

When I had received my Moto E(black) from Flipkart i had the same problem,my backcover was pretty loose and it was quite becoming irritating at some point,but then after lodging a complaint Flipkart has shipped a new black backcover for free and this one fits perfectly!
    Go ahead and lodge a complain,surely they ll ship a new cover for your Moto E too. :D