Where is Internet browser?

Search This thread

mosfet356

Jan 18, 2012
I can't find the Internet browser on my Galaxy s5? Just Google chrome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jpmcnown

Jan 13, 2011
Topeka, Kansas

Right? I don't think my S5 even had a shortcut to Chrome when I booted it up. I had to launch a Google Search to get online. I'm half temped to see if I or someone can backup the browser apk from my S4 and side load it on here. I have a sneaky suspicion that it's not compatible with android 4.4 in part because it's one of the only browsers I've used that allows you to set the default download location to the extSdCard. For this, Chrome sucks, and for no damn good reason.

MBM7881

Feb 20, 2011

I was wondering the same thing when I first got my S5. I asked about it in another thread & was told that Google Chrome is now the default browser.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dts242

Nov 30, 2008

Verizon deleted the stock browser from the S5 and the One M8. I was mad. Chrome is a resource and battery hog. I liked the new Samsung browser. Ugggh Verizon.

dts242

Nov 30, 2008
Can you tell me which web browser you have used in your Verizon s5 ?:confused:

As of now, just Chrome. That's the only one it came with. I'm just waiting for root to flash the stock Samsung browser. I could download something else from the Play Store, but I'll just wait on root.

Guadalupeohara

Feb 5, 2014
D.K
As of now, just Chrome. That's the only one it came with. I'm just waiting for root to flash the stock Samsung browser. I could download something else from the Play Store, but I'll just wait on root.

I am already download FlashFox Pro browser from google paly store. I am not sure is it works. But i hope it will be works as soon just wait root.. Is it works on there ?

Top Liked Posts