Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 troubles

Search This thread

Morseton

Aug 18, 2014
My sister bought a Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 a while ago, and she has always complained about lag, and her phone does have some ROM troubles, she sent the phone back to the shop, and it came to her hands with the same problems, they say it has a ROM problem and they can't fix it, since I've used Cyanogenmod ROMs on my phone, I thought about installing cyanogenmod on her phone, it's still in warranty, so I came here to ask for some advice on what to do.

Do you think I should try to install a ROM or not? If so, can you advise me on a good ROM?

Codename13

Jun 22, 2012
My sister bought a Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 a while ago, and she has always complained about lag, and her phone does have some ROM troubles, she sent the phone back to the shop, and it came to her hands with the same problems, they say it has a ROM problem and they can't fix it, since I've used Cyanogenmod ROMs on my phone, I thought about installing cyanogenmod on her phone, it's still in warranty, so I came here to ask for some advice on what to do.

Do you think I should try to install a ROM or not? If so, can you advise me on a good ROM?

Do you have an S7560 or an S7560M? If you know that CM ROMs work fine on your S7560, then they should work just as fine on your sister's S7560. Even when my device was still under warranty, I tinkered with it. As long as you clearly understand how to root, install a custom recovery, install a custom ROM, and flash the device back to stock firmware (with Odin or Heimdall), then there's no need to worry about her warranty. If you ever do need to get her phone repaired because of a real issue, you can flash her device back to stock firmware so that it looks like it hasn't been tampered with. Go ahead, as long as your sister is okay with you installing a custom ROM on her device (meaning she knows what you're doing, what features are and aren't working, and some precautions.) I'd say that the best custom ROM to use at the moment is jonypx09's Cyanogenmod 11: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2674091

Reactions: Bartik168

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have an S7560 or an S7560M? If you know that CM ROMs work fine on your S7560, then they should work just as fine on your sister's S7560. Even when my device was still under warranty, I tinkered with it. As long as you clearly understand how to root, install a custom recovery, install a custom ROM, and flash the device back to stock firmware (with Odin or Heimdall), then there's no need to worry about her warranty. If you ever do need to get her phone repaired because of a real issue, you can flash her device back to stock firmware so that it looks like it hasn't been tampered with. Go ahead, as long as your sister is okay with you installing a custom ROM on her device (meaning she knows what you're doing, what features are and aren't working, and some precautions.) I'd say that the best custom ROM to use at the moment is jonypx09's Cyanogenmod 11: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2674091