[02/04/12]-[ROM] Evolution 7 V3 (Tango)|Fast IE|Battery Life|Full Unlock|Mediafire

Search This thread

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
it seems that some of the registry entries which show up in the phone registry editor cant be viewed with OS builder.
wondering why. anyone knows?

Some registry entries are actually implemented not only from provxml and rgu files but also they are predefined inside some system dlls as rc-data and these entries are implemented as registry strings and values only after the correspondent dll is processed after first start. OsBuilder can not process these dlls - it's a rom building program!!! It can see only provxml and rgu registry values in advance.

If you're so curious about that fact - then you have one more good reason to follow my previous advise to use some developer's software to look inside some dlls - just for fun. OsBuilder is a tool to build roms - not a program to compile/recompile or modify dlls etc.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Some registry entries are actually implemented not only from provxml and rgu files but also they are predefined inside some system dlls as rc-data and these entries are implemented as registry strings and values only after the correspondent dll is processed after first start. OsBuilder can not process these dlls - it's a rom building program!!! It can see only provxml and rgu registry values in advance.

If you're so curious about that fact - then you have one more good reason to follow my previous advise to use some developer's software to look inside some dlls - just for fun. OsBuilder is a tool to build roms - not a program to compile/recompile or modify dlls etc.

so what tools can u recommend??

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
For easy tasks like modifying some dialogues, system messages text or making custom icons in taskbar or on homescreen - Restorator, for more deep and sophisticated tasks like modifying dlls etc - IDA....
Something like that. Normally - google can provide you other choices - it's absolutely up to you.

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
Will try tonight, actually the problem is I can send but the other party can't receive. I can receive their sms.

klinutzu

May 16, 2008
hello,

can't extract the rom, receive an error:

can't open the file as archive....

tried with 7zip.

omaley

Dec 15, 2009
Is ROM Evolution 7 update-able ?

Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone... :eek:

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone... :eek:

No. cant be updated.

gozbill

Mar 13, 2008
Magpir, you are always working on V4?

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

If it is the case, can you allow google and bing in internet explorer. In V3, we have only bing search.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
hi, what is the best way to backup apps from market and homebrew before flashing new rom? so no need to waste lots of time reinstall all apps again,

am from Philippines and I am using DS rom but seems I can't pickup 3G or HSDPA signal, always in E or G only, is it the ROM or the Radio? any recommendation which to use? thanks,

i cant give u answer because it can be rom problem or yr radio problem
best way is to hard reset or flash another rom with latest version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    leathero.jpg

16j3b12.gif

2lbdm5c.gif
    Features:
    2lbdm5c.gif

Evolution V3 (02/04/2012)

* 8773 Build
    * Very Fast Rom
    * Battery life
    * Customised taskbar icons
    * Direct mapping
    * IPv6 cellular on supported networks
    * Auto Data disconnect
    * Hardware/software flow control enabled
    * Faster graphics rendering
    * Faster IE
    * IE Xap Install
    * Improved wifi performance/low power consumption
    * System power management
    * Legacy power cycle
    * Standalone GPS mode
    * Audio routing for watch video in bluetooth a2dp device
    * More accuracy keyboard
    * Keys vibrate disabled
    * Full unlock
    * Rest of the features found in other roms
    * Themes ,sounds ringtones are from pwpd as rom

Apps
    * registry editor
    * adobe reader
    * file browser

Permission granted to PWPD developer only to use rom for personal

special thanks to

mwang/DFT
    pdaimatejam
    AnDim
    PWPD
    XDA community
    Fabcal
    Xmod

Permissions granted by PWPD

mido-mido said:
    after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they grant you to use the rom as your base....

but with one condition...

say PWPD base in your rom thread and Thanks to PWPD...

that's all...
    and you've done it...so...you can use our rom as your base...
    (you can post that you have permission from PWPD in your thread...)

good luck...

[Download]
    INSTRUCTIONS: (Right click , Extract the .zip file to join).After flashing put phone to airplane mode and full charge before use

PART 1 | PART 2

Screenshots:

screencapture3bb.jpg
    screencapture2h.jpg
    screencapture3y.jpg
    screencapture4d.jpg
    @Magpir You've used direct mapping and full unlock in your rom.
    Please, read http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1383646 carefully...
    ok ii have included yr name, u are free to use the evolution rom

Cool!!!! :) I like you guy!!!! Really!!!!

I downloaded your rom and straight detected PWPD custom stuff. And Barin gave you a tip how to behave correctly.... But you made different decision... It's up to you of course.

mido-mido - it's no need to flash anything - just check the custom wallpapers in the dump.... Our author is Persian guy :) ... from Singapore :)

Magpir, once again - how to behave:
    1. Ask DFT (cotulla or mwang) for the permit to use their unlock
    2. Ask PWPD to use the base rom
    3. After you get necessary confirmations from both sides (in PM) - you are free to dump anything and use someone's work as a source. For sure - first thing starting topic is public credits to the guys who developed custom software or resources for your rom.
    after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they let magpir to use PWPD Tango V4.7 as his base for evolution 7...
    but he have to ask for permission for other update that we will have for PWPD roms...

for example:
    if we (PWPD) release V4.8 or V4.7 full he (magpir) has to ask a permission for using our rom as base...

i don't want to use evolution 7 as my base...why should i do that??? :confused:
    i don't use this rom as base...and i won't...

but PWPD group give permission to magpir to use PWPD V4.7 as is base...(just the lite version for now...)
    I am removing these posts because I apparently don't have the right to say how I feel.

Cheers!...