[Q] S5 Features on S4 ?

Search This thread

poikilo

Aug 11, 2011
Hi all,

I know that the S5 was underwhelming for some and a good upgrade for others, but im not here to talk about that.

I noticed a lot of interesting and innovative features on the S5 namely the Ultra Power Saver Mode which has some pretty bad-ass tricks up its sleeve. Granted that the overall battery savings in done by proprietary tech from LUCID TECHNOLOGIES, the 10% = 24 hrs claim really caught my eye.
This is done by turning the display into black and white screen or greyscale mode. The most notable use for this being
1) Battery savings on AMOLED displays
2) Reading webpages easier for the eye
3) Night usability improves greatly.

I wanted to know if there is any way / app , that can replicate this. I did try to find out on play store and google but all i could manage to find were screen filters and screen dimmers. Non rooted method would be nice

PS: Android offers inverted mode in accessibility menu,where the colors are inverted but its not the same as what S5 offers.

Reactions: patrickpetersen

Droidcore

Feb 19, 2013
Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Hi all,

I know that the S5 was underwhelming for some and a good upgrade for others, but im not here to talk about that.

I noticed a lot of interesting and innovative features on the S5 namely the Ultra Power Saver Mode which has some pretty bad-ass tricks up its sleeve. Granted that the overall battery savings in done by proprietary tech from LUCID TECHNOLOGIES, the 10% = 24 hrs claim really caught my eye.
This is done by turning the display into black and white screen or greyscale mode. The most notable use for this being

I wanted to know if there is any way / app , that can replicate this. I did try to find out on play store and google but all i could manage to find were screen filters and screen dimmers. Non rooted method would be nice

PS: Android offers inverted mode in accessibility menu,where the colors are inverted but its not the same as what S5 offers.

Is it possible? I do not know if the S5 features for non-root
There are several existing settings such as interface

Try looking at the Galaxy S4 Games and app in this forum
But it needs root

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,