We Need Signatures for Kitkat(Latest: Nvidia) 16-02-2014

Search This thread

techstreat

Sep 9, 2012
Noida
HTC passed a statement saying that they can't continue to provide support(upgrades) for International HTC One X and One X+ because nVIDIA is not providing them support whereas Nexus 7 having the same processor(different model though) has already received the Kitkat Update so here is a petition for nVIDIA. We need your support so please sign it and share it on your social networks and other forums if you post somewhere else too AND lets MAKE IT LARGE. :good: ;)

http://www.change.org/petitions/nvidia-corporation-continued-support-for-htc-one-x-international-to-android-4-4?recruiter=75095230&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

TeK9samurai

Dec 12, 2010
NJ
HTC passed a statement saying that they can't continue to provide support(upgrades) for International HTC One X and One X+ because nVIDIA is not providing them support whereas Nexus 7 having the same processor(different model though) has already received the Kitkat Update so here is a petition for nVIDIA. We need your support so please sign it and share it on your social networks and other forums if you post somewhere else too AND lets MAKE IT LARGE. :good: ;)

http://www.change.org/petitions/nvidia-corporation-continued-support-for-htc-one-x-international-to-android-4-4?recruiter=75095230&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Signed...

I do advise a little spell checking.

saticefied - should be satisfied.

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
Signed. Hope they will listen :)

C'MON GUYS! Sign this if you want some hope for our beloved X+!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

Reactions: techstreat

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
Another petition, let's try. I am the 150th supporter.

Btw. techstreat is this your survey or you just found it?

Reactions: techstreat

perez91

May 4, 2010
Signed! Maybe we can do something guys! Got. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD
Signed but I am pretty sure that one of these will happen:
1)Nvidia will not care
2)Even if Nvidia does care I am really sure HTC still won't update our phones and find an other excuse, I am really sure that blaming Nvidia was just an other excuse like all the excuses they find whenever they stop updating their devices.

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
We should think about a way to boost the vote count... Let's spread this survey on every website about android and htc?

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
I don't think HTC cares anyway. They're being horrible and very "proprietary" lately. Never listens to anyone.

I hope these signatures might at least nag them in a way.

Sent from my One X+ using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts