[ROM] Deranged9-FishmanMod V1 - Bam, kick it up a notch (3/26/12)

Search This thread

dillym34

Oct 3, 2007
Phoenix AZ
Looks good send me a link ill dust off the vibrant and test it out. Interested in seeing what you've done with it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

stuntastic206

Apr 9, 2011
So far its good still trying to test other things im home today with my twin boys by myself:'( so im back and forth

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

stuntastic206

Apr 9, 2011
Do you guys like this look??

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334951151848.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334951151848.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 119

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Pretty much everyone that would run this as a daily driver is testing. Might as well release it. Running fine for me, no complaints. I thinned out some things from /system/app that I don't use and applied my battery tweaks for my personal set up and all is well. Strong, stable and everything D9 was +.

Your call Fish, but I'd pop the cork.

fishman0919

Sep 18, 2009
Providence, RI
Pretty much everyone that would run this as a daily driver is testing. Might as well release it. Running fine for me, no complaints. I thinned out some things from /system/app that I don't use and applied my battery tweaks for my personal set up and all is well. Strong, stable and everything D9 was +.

Your call Fish, but I'd pop the cork.

Yeah, was gonna give it a few day or so. I fixed a few more images and optimized some more of the system apps. Should see a final out by Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: corpsetomb

testomat

Oct 8, 2010
So far so good. No complaints. I put launcher pro and removed unwanted apps.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Gunsmith_Cats

Apr 26, 2011
Running brilliantly just as bionix final does...loving the blue theme though no issues or complaints at all if you could as a request whatever wallpapers were in d9 if you could all those as well I really like the one that is there when you flash the rom..jcc would approve for sure:) wifi data calling apps it all just works very stable. Looking forward to final.

Gunsmith_Cats

Apr 26, 2011
For whatever reason I really like froyo on this phone over ics ... it just runs flawlessly I know ics looks great and if I had a gps id consider running it but right now I like the full functionality of 2.2.

testomat

Oct 8, 2010
I have an issue with version 1.1. When I switch to wifi and stay a while and then switch back. I don't have a signal. Is that a known problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deranged9 - FishmanMod

This is a my mod of Team Toxic's "Deranged 9" 2.2 Froyo

All the goodie from Team Toxic's "Deranged 9" with a few things from me.
    Speed and tweaks from Bionix - FishmanMod

V1
    Optimized framework and TwFramework
    Optimized a boatload of system apps
    Fixed some framework images
    Fixed notification bar dropdown lag
    Bluetooth and WiFi fixed
    SOD fixed (Sleep of Death)

Alpha Update 1
    Add LG G2x Launcher, Blue themed by Me
    Replaced Samsung Alarm Clock with AOSP blue themed by Me... because I like it better.
    Added Flaming Blue Skull boot animation
    Blue themed Power Control Widget
    Fixed Bluetooth... should be
    Fixed WiFi... should be

Download

Deranged9 - FishmanMod v1 - LINK

Install Stuff... pretty standard.

Copy your downloaded rom to your SD card
    Boot into clockwork recovery
    Perform a factory reset, wipe data/cache
    Select the rom zip file from your SD card and flash.
    Clean Cache Partition
    Wipe Dalvic Cache
    Fix Permissions
    Reboot.
    Go through setup and get to the Desktop
    Let it sit for 10 mins.... reboot
    After reboot finishes, go into the app draw and open 'Ram Manager"
    Allow SU, select "Balance", click "Non-killable Launcher" and then "CONFIRM"
    Enjoy your D9

Screenshot

Same as the original D9... soon to come
    Man, I'm sorry. Totally dropped the ball on that. Got so tied up with things that I forgot the one thing I should have done first... ask permission.

My only real goal was to fix a few issue people were asking about.

No toe stepping was mean and I would completely understand if you would like me to Close the thread.

Again, I am very sorry!

Fishman

Heck naw Fish!! Lol! Keep it going Man..glad to see the vibrant dev community still rocking. You've always been respectful and supportive and that goes a long way with me. Keep up the good work my friend. Cheers!:)
    I'm not liking what you're doing... What's next? You're version of axura?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Why yes it will be.

could I flash dark slate over this if I want to or will it mess up build? thanks :)

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

I'm not liking what you're doing... What's next? You're version of axura?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

I'm not liking your negative attitude towards fish and his work, Sombionix really liked fish's bionix's builds, master will appreciate his axura build and i'm sure he asked first as far as JCC's revival I'm sure he would be honored to have his rom re-tweaked, this was one of the best froyo roms and had phenomenal battery life but it never had the smoothness of bionix(nothing did.) trigger was close if not right on the ball as was loki and zendroid, one of the reasons JCC left was because of all the harrasment about ETA's and all of that... lets not do this to another one of our "LAST" great developers for the vibrant... he does this just as a service for us, lets not irk him off. Thanks again Fish, I'm "LOVIN" this build, it's been on my vibe since you've released it, it has all the sexiness of BFrankenstein with the incredible battery life of D9 and smoothness of Bionix, This is the best build yet, congrats man, and look forward to your axura :)