[Development] [Tools] Right Click Android Tools

Search This thread

lithid-cm

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
I have been wanting to do this for a while, and the time has finally came. I will be porting most of my tools and scripts I use for Nautilus File Manager Scripts. Currently I have added the installer for only Sign-Apk-Zip script. There will be a pretty penny of scripts that I will be adding to this git repo with an easy to install script attached to apply some pretty cool android tools from the right click menu like signing apks, decompiling apks, compiling apks. Change the hue color of a img just from a right click menu. Many many more to come. So check back frequently.

You will need to install git to clone the project.
Code:
sudo apt-get install git-core

Clone it:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/lithid/Right-Click-Android-Tools.git

Then just run the installer from time to time to see what is available. :good:
Code:
lithid@UbuntuLinux:~/Right-Click-Android-Tools$ ./install.sh 
Right click android tools installer
=====
Here are some things to do:
--install-sign <> Install sign-apk-zip script
--install-compressed-sign <> Install compress-sign script
--install-apktool <> Install apktool scripts
--install-runroot <> Install run as root
--install-searchstring <> Search for strings like grep
--all <> Install all scripts

Now install what you want.

Code:
lithid@UbuntuLinux:~/Right-Click-Android-Tools$ ./install.sh --install-sign
Sign-Apk-Zip is installed!
Videos:
Sign-Apk-Zip
Compress-Sign
Apktool
Run-As-Root
Search-For-String

Last edited:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point
Man, I'm glad to see my post turned into such a great idea. I thought just posting the scripts in a thread would b great, but this...this is genius. Way to go lithid! I knew there was a reason your name had risen to mythical status! ;)

Well, I hope u keep on it cuz I will b checking for new scripts. Thanks a lot bud. This is gna b so awesome!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bacon in my coffee, please? You don't have bacon?!?! Unacceptable!!

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point
I have been wanting to do this for a while, and the time has finally came. I will be porting most of my tools and scripts I use for Nautilus File Manager Scripts. Currently I have added the installer for only Sign-Apk-Zip script. There will be a pretty penny of scripts that I will be adding to this git repo with an easy to install script attached to apply some pretty cool android tools from the right click menu like signing apks, decompiling apks, compiling apks. Change the hue color of a img just from a right click menu. Many many more to come. So check back frequently.

Code:

Clone it:
Code:

Code:

=====

Code:
Videos:
Sign-Apk-Zip
Compress-Sign

Easy-peasy lemon-squeazy! Worked like a charm! Thanks so much for this lithid! Great idea! :thumbup::thumbup:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point
Glad it works for ya. Yea I will be adding more and more as time goes on.

OK, so, I've been trying to activate right-click 'open as administrator', because they have stopped making gksu-nautilus. Any ideas? Or possibly a script? ;)

I know its THERE, the ability to have administrator privelages within your folders, cuz $ gksudo nautilus brings up your root folder with root privelages, so is a script possible?

Thx in advance yo!

And one more thing, could you tell me where that script from you was installed? Was gna take a look at it and didn't find it in /.gnome2/nautilus-scripts.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Bacon in my coffee, please. You don't have any bacon?!?! unacceptable!!

Last edited:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point

Code:

Clone it:
Code:

Code:

=====
--install-sign  Install sign-apk-zip script
--install-compressed-sign  Install compress-sign script
--all  Install all scripts

Code:
Videos:
Sign-Apk-Zip
Compress-Sign

So u know lithid, I had a little problem installing compress-sign, cuz I'm still new to the whole Linux stuff, so I followed ur text on selecting a package to install and went for what you wrote as " install-compressed-sign Install compress-sign script" but typing in $ ./install.sh --install-compress'ed'-sign doesn't work. You have to type $ ./install.sh --install-compress-sign
without the 'ed'. Otherwise it won't work. Just letting you know so if u wanna change it in the op so that noobs like me don't get :confused: like I did. :D

Last edited:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point
Updated the OP with APKTOOL scripts for right click, check out the youtube video for functionality.

I am using this thread for de/compile of .apk's for jellybean:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1814441

Will I be able to use the versions of aapt and apktool that u provided? Or can I replace them and still use your script? I have other versions I need for jellybean, so if your versions are compatible with jellybean, I'll leave them there. If they're not, I'll replace them. What do you think?

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
I am using this thread for de/compile of .apk's for jellybean:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1814441

Will I be able to use the versions of aapt and apktool that u provided? Or can I replace them and still use your script? I have other versions I need for jellybean, so if your versions are compatible with jellybean, I'll leave them there. If they're not, I'll replace them. What do you think?

You can replace them by pushing them to /usr/local/bin/

Reactions: triptosyll

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
That's where my other aapt, apktool, and apktool.jar were placed. When I downloaded the script, did your packages replace mine?

Most likely, if you point me in the direction of the "updated" tools, I can update my script so everyone will have those.

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Mineral Point

interloper

Feb 17, 2008
El Paso
I like tools and all, and not intending to hi-jack this thread (although I know I might) but, where is Salvage-Mod for Galaxy Nexus Toroplus??? I kid. Scripts are a mans almost best friend. Thanks for expressing this idea in a useful application!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:

Clone it:
    Code:

Code:
    =====
    --install-apktool <> Install apktool scripts
    --install-runroot <> Install run as root
    --install-searchstring <> Search for strings like grep

Code:
    Videos:
    Sign-Apk-Zip
    Compress-Sign
    Apktool
    Run-As-Root
    Search-For-String
    This is awesome, or rather these scripts are awesome. I would like to request that baksmail and smali too.
    Never used that, as well as apktool. I will give it a shot though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Easy-peasy lemon-squeazy! Worked like a charm! Thanks so much for this lithid! Great idea! :thumbup::thumbup:

Glad it works for ya. Yea I will be adding more and more as time goes on.
    Updated the OP with APKTOOL scripts for right click, check out the youtube video for functionality.