Kingo Android Root 1.0.8 worked for me ! FREE

Search This thread

chudddds

Oct 10, 2013
Kingo Android Root 1.0.8, which I downloaded from magorgeeks, successfully rooted my Blu Dash 3.5, model D170a.

Previous versions did NOT work, but the new scripts have been added, and its FREE.

root verified by super user and "root checker basic", free from google play

downloaded my version from majorgeeks.

microsd28

Aug 22, 2013
Kingo Android Root 1.0.8, which I downloaded from magorgeeks, successfully rooted my Blu Dash 3.5, model D170a.

Previous versions did NOT work, but the new scripts have been added, and its FREE.

root verified by super user and "root checker basic", free from google play

downloaded my version from majorgeeks.

Hi buddy, just want to ask if this is working for all androids o. s? and second thing lately I install kingo android root late version and suddenly every I debug my device it is not recognized by the port. thanks :)

chudddds

Oct 10, 2013
it might tell not recognized, but just wait a minute longer

Hi buddy, just want to ask if this is working for all androids o. s? and second thing lately I install kingo android root late version and suddenly every I debug my device it is not recognized by the port. thanks :)

i dont know on all versions of android, mine is android 2.3.5 ginger bread, kernel version 2.6.38.6-perf.

with kingo, you have to be patient, even if it says not recognized, just wait a little bit longer. it worked for me, and i was finally able to move some apps to my sd card to save memory.

microsd28

Aug 22, 2013
i dont know on all versions of android, mine is android 2.3.5 ginger bread, kernel version 2.6.38.6-perf.

with kingo, you have to be patient, even if it says not recognized, just wait a little bit longer. it worked for me, and i was finally able to move some apps to my sd card to save memory.

I see, well do I need to get connected to an internet in using this application to root devices?

Top Liked Posts