Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

demitrix

May 20, 2013
Curious to take a peek under the hood when I get home. Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

soypoi

Oct 17, 2010
Swansea, Wales
II'm quite interested but I jacked up something along the way because I completely wiped my entire phone, it won't go past the HTC screen. Been messing with it for 4 hours, I'd love to get this on my phone but I'm at a loss. I'm trying to flash the release keys you posting in RUU and radio images and all that but I think I screwed my phone. :(

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
If you can get into recovery then you can sideload the rom. Ive done this with included recovery 2.6.3.3,I never posted the radio,just a twrp backup,but you have to get a rom on the phone to copy the backup into the twrp,backups folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: soypoi

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Copy the rom to where your adb and fastboot are located connect phone via twrp run this command
adb push nameofrom.zip /sdcard/. exactly as shown here change nameofrom.zip to the name of the rom your trying to flash...this will put a rom on your internal storage and it then can be flashed via twrp

Reactions: soypoi

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
ROM glitch fixed reuploading now, will fix link in first post as soon as finished..Sorry for the inconvience for anyone that downloaded...

goodtimes50

Oct 15, 2012
OKC
Is there any way you could make the Messages app with integrated VVM available to people running other roms? I bet there would be a lot of interest in that...

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
More than likely no, was about 95mb of changes to get everything working as it should be with no glitches or bugs...Ask the dev of the ROM your using to try to implement it...Best I can say for now...Sorry

Is there any way you could make the Messages app with integrated VVM available to people running other roms? I bet there would be a lot of interest in that...

mr.wizard

Aug 29, 2010
Just the kind of ROM I was looking for. I take it that there's some serious integration with particular AT&T parts of the ROM to make VVM work. I attempted to change the sku id to the international variant (to get rid of the browser bar from settings, get the intl signal icons, and have the ability to toggle between LTE/HSPA+), but messages kept crashing.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work. Runs smooth, and works as advertised

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Took me about a week to get it worked out,was just about to pull the rom and have thread closed due to lack of user interest...lol..Glad your enjoying it...

Just the kind of ROM I was looking for. I take it that there's some serious integration with particular AT&T parts of the ROM to make VVM work. I attempted to change the sku id to the international variant (to get rid of the browser bar from settings, get the intl signal icons, and have the ability to toggle between LTE/HSPA+), but messages kept crashing.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work. Runs smooth, and works as advertised

Reactions: skhullar

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator

Most of the messaging apps are the same. With all the required files, you only need to change your CID to CWS__001 to get it to integrate into the messages.apk. Even on sprint, Developer, etc, if you change the CID, you will see a black box in the messaging app where the VVM usually resides. I had it working on Viper for a while, but an update messed it up & since I use G Voice, I really haven't had the need. I think it may heve been fixed in Viper though, since I seem to recall one of the recent updates mentioning it now working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts