FroyoBread v023b Stuck

Search This thread

maretodoric

Mar 7, 2012
Hi, I've Installed the upper mentioned ROM from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1079463 using the same instructions (i already had installed xRecovery). But when my phone boots, the startup application starts, in which i need to setup a google account, but i keep geting messages that all other background apps that i had are shutting down and i need to click on Force Close.

I'm using XPERIA X8, the latest official update of android 2.1 (It's sth like 2.1.1.C.0.0) baseband is xxx015.
The worst thing is that even launcher doesn't work.. I have 2 launchers installed. GoLauncher and the one that comes with ROM.

And when i try to use the one with ROM i get error
Code:
The application Launcher (process com.android.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly

The same thing happens with GoLauncher.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Cancar96

Sep 19, 2011
Zagreb
use flastool to recover your device and try once again,if it dosent work again then u didnt full wipe.

try using other roms :)

maretodoric

Mar 7, 2012
Tried, both times, and tried with full wipe, wipe dalvik and all other cache.. Still doesn't work. I will now try the FROYExp from TeamMex and will see if that works..
Just out of curiosity, if i have app2sd installed, would that cause any problems?