[MOD] [APP] [SP] Black Themed Apps For .201 Deodexed Roms

Search This thread

DjowBr

Dec 31, 2010
Santos, São Paulo
Instaled apps manually.. Didnt changed systemui and settings... For black settings i use holo themer module

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

xywtez

Feb 4, 2009
I can confirm that this works with .205 but not fully, in my case after flashing this mod i did not had access to Settings ( no settings icon i laucher, when trying to enter settings from the uppers bar i had SyStemUI stoppped working), so what i did?
I cuted some apps that i dont need + those that gave errors to look like this:
rxssB25.jpg

Build that i use: C5303_12.1.A.1.205_Central Europe CE1

After this Settings menu is white but dialer, phonebook, conversations. "The Daily use" apps are black :D

P.S i received and made couple of calls and did not spotted ilummination on call BUG from .201

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Brothers

I Am Back With a Wonderful mod for Stock Based Roms. Please Welcome Black Apps ADD-ONs For Stock Deodexed Roms

REQUIRMENTS

• Root
    • Recovery
    • Fully Deodexed Rom

INSTALLATION

• Download The Zip
    • Copy To Your Phone
    • Reboot To Recovery
    • Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache
    • Flash Zip
    • Reboot and Amaze

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/?o4qx9ix96sebxbq

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY WORK
    Developing and theming requires hours of hardwork and patience.If you can afford it and find my work worthy and want to support me, please consider a donation. Thanks in advance :)
    Donations are apreciated:)
    Best regards,
    dipesh1502
    great, will test later on...
    but got a question before... if not working (hey, i don'T think that will happen ;) , how to get back from addon? some way to deactivate, or do we have to flash backup`?

Flash a backup;)
    great thing, now it looks beautiful :D

did recognise a failure though: now i have a transparent status bar on top of screen... using "gravity box", but won't blacken the bar in transparency settings...

any clue why?

I have modded the systemui for full transparency;)