[Themes|Dialers|Skins] [W|Q|VGA] [6.5.x] DirkGently Collection

What's your favourite Theme colour? (If you like Green on White, vote for both)

• Black

Votes: 472 66.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 160 22.4%
  • Red

Votes: 68 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • White

Votes: 128 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 34 4.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Dirk

May 11, 2009
'Ultimate' themes made redundant by the better 'Zenith' theme, and so deleted!

Last edited:

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
MysticGenius... this theme is different from mine, softkeys, toolbar, selectors, scrollbar, nothing from my theme has been used here. Also the link was correct, only the page wasn't ;).

Anyway, good work, I really like the softkey buttons!

Dirk

May 11, 2009
MysticGenius... this theme is different from mine, softkeys, toolbar, selectors, scrollbar, nothing from my theme has been used here. Also the link was correct, only the page wasn't ;).

Anyway, good work, I really like the softkey buttons!

Thanks man. You are indeed correct, every graphic is my own work and different in many respects.

To the poster enquiring about Sense... this is a Windows Mobile theme rather than a HTC one.

Thanks to all!

Last edited:

Dirk

May 11, 2009
I've polished up the Themes a bit and updated the installer to an all-in-one cab.

Let me know if you have any problems, i'll do what i can to help.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Thanks guys. I'll have to see if i can get my hands on some other devices so that i can start Theming for different resolutions and WM versions!

kurazz

Aug 30, 2009
Thanks guys. I'll have to see if i can get my hands on some other devices so that i can start Theming for different resolutions and WM versions!

If you could ever manage to get it on a WM 6.1 Xperia phone (wvga), you would be my official hero (if you arn't already : P ). Unfortunately, I've been stuck staring at this for far too long... I think I'm going to be sick.

Last edited:

Dirk

May 11, 2009
If you could ever manage to get it on a WM 6.1 Xperia phone (wvga), you would be my official hero (if you arn't already : P ). Unfortunately, I've been stuck staring at this for far too long... I think I'm going to be sick.

Bit on the Grey side? :D

I wouldn't swear to it but my Dialers might work on 6.1 phones, even if the themes do not. After all they are only replacing the default WM dialer images and they haven't changed for ages. Of course you wouldn't have options for video calling etc that a proper phone canvas has.

Thanks.

A

AngryNil

Would you be able to tell me what are the files you need to skin to change the default dialer?

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Would you be able to tell me what are the files you need to skin to change the default dialer?

There are 21 of them. Easiest way to see what they are would be to download one of my dialer cabs and extract the files with wince cab manager.

Edit: I remembered all the names enough to be able to copy the files off my phone for you. Gave me something to do while stuck here at work :)

Here they are, ripped and zipped!

Attachments

• dialer.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

FeLix_TheDaRk

Sep 19, 2009
the skins are spectacular! but i have a qvga device... not work on it.... T_T...

QVGA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

att.Felix_TheDaRk

Top Liked Posts