[OFFICIAL][ROM][CWM] NS4G IMM76D 4.0.4 | Rooted | Zipalign | ETC

Search This thread

n2d551

Apr 2, 2012
hampton,va
Sorry dude this rom is dead, but there's a notification toggle app in the play store and do a search on xda on Aokp toggle .zip, I believe that worked for me before on this rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-= OFFICIAL IMM76D NS4G =-

This is stock IMM76D for the NS4G, leaked by Korey_Nicholson. All credit to him, this is his leak, I just rooted and made it flashable. Go thank him in his thread. His thread containing this rom in ODIN form, along with updated radio and bootloaders is here.

This rom is pre-rooted, zipaligned, and busybox installed. No other modifications. There is a Odex and Deodexed version, you choose which one you would like.

By flashing with this method, you will NOT lose custom recovery, and you will NOT lose root. Updated radio and bootloader will have to be flashed seperate.

-= Installing Instructions =-

-Download your choice of rom below and place on the root of your sd card
    -Boot into clockwork mod recovery
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Wipe anything else you feel necessary
    -Flash the rom
    -(You may also flash updated radio, download below)
    -After done installing, reboot
    -PROFIT

NS4G IMM76D Deodexed

NS4G IMM76D Odexed

NS4G LC1 Radio

-= SG Mod =-

I like things to be super smooth, so I put together this little "mod".

What it does:

-enables full gpu rendering
    -enables android tile rendering
    -increased wifi scan rate (save battery)
    -increased vm heap (48 > 64)
    -display tweaks for improved graphics (higher fps, decrease lag, increase quality)
    -higher fps when scrolling in menus

Just flash the Rom above, flash this mod, profit. It improves performance, so why not?

IMM76D Performance Mod

IMM76D Performance Mod Disabler
    So.. no idea what this could break, but i flashed the Mandaman2k V6 mods to get pull down toggles and it works. I have not gotten any FC, or seen any other issues with it but it DOES work. Use at your own risk, but i am loving it!

http://dev-host.org/gyoinshbmnoh/Mandaman2k_v6_flashable-mods.zip
    dont want another kernel....i like the stock feel

Then you have to wait. It's only been out 10 hours. That's not a stock feature and this is a STOCK build. You said you were a n00b? You sure are needy. Patience my friend.

†††
    Green flicker or flash is a hardware and kernel issue. Trinity kernels have cured this with the latest batch. Either turn up your brightness till it goes away, turn off your auto brightness, go back to stock colors, or my suggestion, flash one of Trinity's latest batch. Solved, solved, and solved. :D

†††
    and still no face unlock

Really? The weakest feature of ICS, that's what you were looking for?

†††