[ROMS]Official i9100 carrier branded firmware download for Odin Flash

Search This thread

bruno.borges

Sep 13, 2010
Sao Paulo
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the "Oi" Brazilian carrier network firmware for I9100.

"Oi" only sells the Galaxy SII without contract, so it probably is a firmware without bloatware.

Does anyone know where can I find that, or which firmware from the carrier list can I install?

Thanks!

Babylon5

May 10, 2007
vodafone australia TDUKF4 stock rom

Hi,
Please can someone help me locate the stock rom for samsung galaxy s2, model I9100TDUK4.
The links on page 1 do not work anymore on despositfiles.
Sammobile does not have this particular model rom!

cheers,

DUKF4:h..p://w w w .multiupload.com/HAAZF93ZG0
Firmware info: PDA:DUKF4| PHONE:DUKF4| CSC:VAUKF4

DUKF4 Stock Kernel:h..p://w w w .multiupload.com/T3OWYDTMMQ
Password: intratech@XDA

livas2009

Nov 24, 2010
not Video

Hey,
We stock root rom, and I did upgrade to the latest version, but now does not work image video, or youtube, or stock video player or online TV, nothing. We have sound and can see and progress bar, but there's nothing video.
What can I do?

Robotu

Apr 24, 2010
Bucharest
??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intratech, how to download this Roms and kernels, tle links are not good anymore... And that is on all your other threads with roms and kernels for the S2...??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: tech-it-easy

sandy2626

Oct 21, 2006
Official ROM Galaxy Pro B7510

Hi
Does it exist he same list for the Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 ? I search the israeli official rom for this model. Please help me.
thanks

tankknat

Jan 2, 2011
Masterton, New Zealand
I know this seems to be a dead thread... but could some please provide me with a UK/NZ stock version of GB, that i can use with ODIN.
I have looked everywhere for one and cant seem to find a link thats alive.

HeeTSynC

Feb 18, 2013
hey, I cant get any of the download links to work... They all either lead to a broken link or the only downloadable file is an installer for a download manager which doesn't even do anything if you open it...

Section9

Dec 18, 2007
Admins and mods, please remove this thread asap.

Reason:

Links are not valid. User are not able to download any valid file. The page seems to cycle on the same page with ads over and over again.

Thanks.

ddamian67

Jul 9, 2011
Fort Lauderdale
Some great information here, I have a question...
What is there a Carrier Branded ROM for Movistar - Peru?
IF not which ROM will work better for this carrier and country

naokilla

Apr 16, 2012
bournemouth
Admins and mods, please remove this thread asap.

Reason:

Links are not valid. User are not able to download any valid file. The page seems to cycle on the same page with ads over and over again.

Thanks.

Yes...all links lead to ad and exe/ set up file auto downloads...very annoying. If thread is of no use and infact misleading users then it should be discontinued/closed unless the op can correct the links they have provided

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

androidlover287

Jul 28, 2011
Yes...all links lead to ad and exe/ set up file auto downloads...very annoying. If thread is of no use and infact misleading users then it should be discontinued/closed unless the op can correct the links they have provided

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I agree, I want to restore my S2 to stock from Cyanogen Mod as I got my Note 3 recently. All the links lead to spam

Top Liked Posts