[help -kinda urgent] clk stuck after repair

Search This thread
Aug 17, 2010
Porto
Hey everyone

I've tried to find in the forum a similar tread, but since i didn't found it I've decided to start a new one, so, if anyone find another similar tread please say something...

My hd2 t8585, had a dead digitizer, again after 6 months, so i went to the repair shop and asked for the warranty, also, asked to repair the usb port because it was slightly loose...
After a long wait (2 months) the phone was back, but it wasn't recognized from the PC... back to the repair shop so the usb can be properly repaired...
3 weeks later, phone was back again, I've installed the hspl, the clk... but the phone stuck on initializing the clk...
I really don't know what is happening, and how to solve it...that said my question is, anyone knows what could be? how to solve it? I want to have at list a clue before i go back to the repair shop screaming about a bad repair ...

this is the screen that i get stuck:

2WOnXGPJDGIkgVXZhKbjEH

image link to ubuntu one

thank you for the help....

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2010
Porto
I have read your thread and don't know how to help.
Replacing anything in the device can cause unexpected problems, like this one.

I'd say try a different version of cLK, or simply try MAGLDR. But if they don't work either, I can't help.

i've tried another clk and to change the partitions table ... could be a broken wire? flat cable?

bib*oops

Oct 15, 2009
BTW, did you try to install stock WM ROM?
If negative, you have to try it and post your result...