[Q] Stuck on Samsung Screen

Search This thread

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
I need general advice, I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 , thats stuck on the "Samsung Galaxy 10.1 " boot screen. Someone gave it to me because I guess they didn't want to take the time to try and fix. I don't know what software it's on, but I know it's not rooted.....is there an easy fix to get it functioning properly or should I toss it in trash

mrhiab

Sep 12, 2012
Reflash it to stock through Odin, and should be good to go.
Everything you need is over in development.

Sent from my GT-P7500R using XDA Premium HD app

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
Boot to recovery by holding down power button together with volume down until recovery and download mode appear.
Follow the instructions and it should reset to factory.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Boot to recovery by holding down power button together with volume down until recovery and download mode appear.
Follow the instructions and it should reset to factory.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Did this and nothing comes up only thing it will do is charge. Some one please help me. I can't get in any recovery

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
OK reporting back I got it working .......thanks for everyone's help ! After my scare with not getting it working , I should'nt be thinking about this buttttttt...Just gotta find easiest root method and get some jelly bean love !!! Any suggestions

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
I camt even remember to be honest. Maybe try flashing again and see what happens