NSimple - Icon Pack

Search This thread

karsakoff

Nov 8, 2010
NSimpleForumsPresaent.png

Hi Guys! We have released their new icon pack! Contains 450 icons (size 144x144) with a white backing and a nice soft shadow. At the expense of completely white substrate of an icon it is perfectly visible on a sunlight, as well as in small screen brightness! In iconpack integrated set of seven wallpaper.
Link on GooglePlay
Download NSiMPLE.apk

JNMEATON

Mar 7, 2012
Gulfport, Ms
i need a cpl of separates..........

Karsakoff- Im trying to change (mod) a zooper skin that Pitoko used a similar icon but i cant use the apk icons. I just bought them at the Play Store (Thx) but i cant change my popup widget with it. Would you mind shooting me a zip or something with a cpl icons?

If so i would greatly appreciate it............. Twitter, Flipboard, Drive, G+ and Gmail.

karsakoff

Nov 8, 2010
Karsakoff- Im trying to change (mod) a zooper skin that Pitoko used a similar icon but i cant use the apk icons. I just bought them at the Play Store (Thx) but i cant change my popup widget with it. Would you mind shooting me a zip or something with a cpl icons?

If so i would greatly appreciate it............. Twitter, Flipboard, Drive, G+ and Gmail.
Please send me an email with this question

Top Liked Posts