[ROM][Stock ICS]Slim Sandwiches ROM [<200MB .zip-size!] - TESTERS NEEDED!!!

Search This thread

travoltas

Jul 6, 2013
i have been on this rom for 3 days.it seems stable for daily use . one bug i experienced was while i was charging the phone and went to make a call it hanged and rebooted.
i angree on adding battery percentage icon.i also suggest a scroll down menu with toggles such as wifi,airplane mode,2g/3g... etc.

i also found that wifi channels above channel 11 or 12 are not shown at all.maybe its a problem of mine ( i use experimental kernel 12 for ics) and not a problem of the rom.

waiting for an update!! :good:

Last edited:
i have been on this rom for 3 days.it seems stable for daily use . one bug i experienced was while i was charging the phone and went to make a call it hanged and rebooted.
i angree on adding battery percentage icon.i also suggest a scroll down menu with toggles such as wifi,airplane mode,2g/3g... etc.

i also found that wifi channels above channel 11 or 12 are not shown at all.maybe its a problem of mine ( i use experimental kernel 12 for ics) and not a problem of the rom.

waiting for an update!! :good:

you can use xposed + gravity box for battery % my friend

giober98

Mar 28, 2012
Trento
downgrading from kitkat and installi whatsapp there are no pics in the conversations... is it possible to get them back?

zivalarasa

Apr 13, 2013
lahore
will this rom work on Locked bootloader?

Plz make a rom for locked bootloader with latest features since i cannot unlock my bootloader

dhammika71

Dec 11, 2012
back to ICS

my experience with stock ICS had been very bad. Mainly because phone goes silent abruptly. Going back to what is actually meant for Sola has been in my mind for quite some time, as there are lot of buggy KK stuff out there. I am going to try this today.

Cheers

dhammika71

Dec 11, 2012
my experience with stock ICS had been very bad. Mainly because phone goes silent abruptly. Going back to what is actually meant for Sola has been in my mind for quite some time, as there are lot of buggy KK stuff out there. I am going to try this today.

Cheers

And this has the Sound bug as expected in original ROM. Notifications go silent. :crying:
Back to the future with KK.:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway for the effort.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody, I'ld like to present you my second Custom ROM. It's called Slim Sandwiches. After my succesful Slim Jelly Beans ROM I thought about making a fast but full functional ROM for our sola and here it is!

Features:
    - based on latest Stock ICS (.54)
    - I really have no sense what the features are, except the slim size so please help me with full filling this list! ;)
    - Testers are needed!

Instructions:
    -Flash boot.img from .zip via Fastboot
    -Enter CWM
    -Make a full wipe:
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    -Flash ROM

Changelog:

Thursday,29th May 2014 / Slim Sandwiches v1.0:
    - Beta release (Testers Needed!)

Download:
    SLIM SANDWICHES V1.0 WUHU! :D
    And please don't mirror! :)
    Screenshots

Just scroll down one post and you'll see some :p
    Why don't you finish Slim Jelly Beans?

Yeah I'm still using Slim Jelly Beans V3 too and for months and love it, I think will be my rom forever.
    I also was looking to see if that could have more updates :eek:

Good Work @lol98lol98
    how to enable battery %?

It's deleted by default. I decompiled the SystemUI and made some changes :)