HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

Search This thread

wvinch

Jan 11, 2013
HTC_102 here still no update OTA. For those who already got the update, may I ask what are your previous firmwares. Mine is still stuck at 4.0.3.
F***ing unbelievable HTC....

mano42

May 21, 2007
cid HTC__032 Orange Romania update in my hands! :) cool

Can anybody tell me how to re-force update?

I got the message with the JB update a few days ago, but I had no time to confirm the update, and I pressed "later", thinking, when I am back home at evening I will update it. But since then when I do a manual update check, I got the message, that no update available....

wvinch

Jan 11, 2013
You need at least 4.0.4 to get JB right? My stock firmware is still 4.0.3, don't know whats going on.....:(

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

wvinch

Jan 11, 2013
In that case I might just leave it for a few days, hopefully it will arrive soon.

Spastic909

Dec 28, 2010
HTC_102 here still no update OTA. For those who already got the update, may I ask what are your previous firmwares. Mine is still stuck at 4.0.3.
F***ing unbelievable HTC....

Cry me a river I still don't have it here in the US as well as the rest of us Americans.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

remyandcoke

Nov 27, 2008
london
So I have just spoken to HTC Chat and they have informed me that the C2 for the UK unbranded SHOULD have the JB update by now. They told me they are even surprised that my device has not received the update :rolleyes:.... so much for support actually support the device.

I am just pissed of because i didn't even know I had a S3 when I bought it!!! If i did, I would have asked to swap for a S4..

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2012
Don't even bother talking to them about the one s c2 half of them don't know anything about it. And yeah same for me mate I didn't know till a week after I brought it.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

HTC launched the One S in Asia with S3 snapdragon, I checked for S4 but it was not available in India..
So technically HTC fooled the people (those who don't khow the difference between S3 & S4) with the International version of One S which is 1000 times better than The One S C2

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

HTC thinks smartphone users are retards, they won't know the difference between S3 & S4
Actually it was not the shortage of S4 processor it was due to wrong marketing decision of HTC's management..
HTC Taiwanese B*st*rds

Reactions: hassan_de_burgh

remyandcoke

Nov 27, 2008
london
It makes me laugh that the only way for those with S3 in the UK to update is to send our devices back to HTC. I mean why don't they just release the RUU then????? Way easier than having to send your device IMO.

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
Well, the One S C2 is actually cheaper than the normal version. Something is fishy when underpriced.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :confused:

Those f*****g f*****s at HTC must have forgotten that they have released HTC One S with S3 processor, cause those assholes, haven't released a single OTA update for this phone, no Sens 4.1 one for us (not that I care about sens, but some might!), no 4.0.4 android for. I guess they don't mind having their phone in a customer hands with known vulnerabilities. And when you write to them they just act like the update is already out, and just try to convince you that you are probably to stupid to know how to use an update settings, or you live in to big of a **** hole for updates to find you. If somebody knows where and how to make a petition where we could show HTC how many unsatisfied costumers it have, I would glady to sign it, and rubb it into ther face. It is really not fare that such good phone has such bad support. And I don't want to buy a f**** flagship phone with gigantic screen just to have my phone supported by the manufacturer.

That would be all,

Have a nice day everybod,

and to be-loving HTC, F*** YOU and your s***ty update policy!

P.S.: I hope I won't get banned for bad language, but it is hard to express my rage against HTC differently :D
    Yeah... that's a problem for me too but I will get used to it.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I've just got a call from a HTC employe regarding my bad review about HTC. :p
    I completed a review form for HTC and told them that I'm very dissapointed.
    She asked me why I'm so dissapointed and I told her about the problems that I had with HTC Sensation (dust problems and boot problems) and that now I'm dissapointed with HTC One S S3 a.k.a C2 because of the lack of support and ota updates.
    I told her about the lack of updates and that HOS S4 users already got several updates. I even told her that we can't get custom roms for our devices because devs are not interested in this device and they don't have the stuff that they need in order to provide such roms.
    She told me that she will forward my complains and they will do something about this problem.
    I think that we need to do more bad reviews to make them do something! :D
    First they let us wait for months to get proper update. Now they have protected kernel so we can't obtain proper root access. I must say again f*** htc.
    I ask myself "was this phone crap when I bought it?"

No.

I ask myself "is this phone crap now?"

No

I say to all the whining people "sell your HTC, buy a Samsung and go whine on their forums" then we will have a nice quiet forum and a great phone that still does everything we bought it for. Just need to sweep up all the dummies that have been spit onto the floor.
    Odp: HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

My first and last htc. No updates no fun :mad: