(Activity)CPU binning still strong check your score.

Search This thread

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
Yes this started with nexus 4 everyone was running back to swap if they found they had a slower binned cpu. Lol
Anyway I got my 6 on cpu and 2 other. The main one here when you run the test is how well your cpu will respond to clock speeds. Higher or lower. I've also noticed a faster binned cpu runs better in my own real world experience with nexus 4. But you'll need to study up on it. Dont take my word for it...have at it.

OK so you must be rooted.
Open terminal right after you reboot.
Type this in exactly.
su

dmesg | grep PVS

After su hit return and likewise with the script.
Enjoy. And no running off to get that faster binned cpu. You will be upset running that direction. Lol.
You'll see a line of code. I'll post a pic here.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1399177647828.jpg
    1399177647828.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 412

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
Means your rocking the fastest cpu bin..very good. Just as i,..however i mau me confusing the numbers. Its different than nexus 4. I posted this for fun. Many people love little tricks and such to find deeper info on their product.

Reactions: dondadah88

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
Yes indeed bro. You have a faster binned cpu. Yours if im still remembering correctly will underclock lower and more stable. I picked up another g2 since trying out the m8 and sold m8 for another g2. Lol. Yes i know im nuts. But g2 is much much faster. In my use.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
3 here as well. Im d800 and i believe the latest manufactured g2 has threse faster binned chips. But im not certain. I was heavily involved with kernel and mods last few years but have been writing music on keyboards. But ill get back into the groove. Google lg cpu binning. Youll find knowledge on this.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Means your rocking the fastest cpu bin..very good. Just as i,..however i mau me confusing the numbers. Its different than nexus 4. I posted this for fun. Many people love little tricks and such to find deeper info on their product.