[20.03.2010 - Dark Dialer Buttons][SKIN] HTC Dialers & Call History Colored

Search This thread

bnm7bnm

Mar 11, 2008
Colored icons for HTC dialers & call history

Working on Rhodium dialer but also should work with every HTC (W)VGA dialer - please report.

Call history icons in v1 works for Manila Sense 2.5 (older manila added cab)

v1:
screen01ee.png

14.02.2010: 3D buttons

assetsdialernormal.png

20.03.2010: dark buttons

screenshot1ov.png

ChangeLog:
-Dialer & History Colored: first version
-Dialer & History Colored v1: fixed color mistake in call history (incoming was green and outgoing blue - now color as in dialer), small arrows 3D, colored erase button
-Old Manila: colored call history for manila 2.0/2.1
-added colored icons for default windows mobile call history
-Dialer Buttons: like standard but more 3D

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,851
  • ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,219
Last edited:

tigerbunny

Nov 5, 2009
Very nice. Thanks.

I would like to see the date and time of every call in the dialer history, like it is shown in the Call History (All). Any idea how to get this?

charlesdavidoff

Apr 1, 2009
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, on my Touch Diamond 2 it only works in the Phone Screen (1. screenshot).
Within the Call History screen, it is still grey.

My Specs:
Original TD2 ROM
TouchFLO 3D 2.0.37889.1
WinMob 6.1 Professional
ROM Version 1.39.407.1 (47382) GER
Radio Version 3.43.25.19DE

PMoto

Jun 16, 2009
Porto - Portugal
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, on my Touch Diamond 2 it only works in the Phone Screen (1. screenshot).

My Specs:
Original TD2 ROM
TouchFLO 3D 2.0.37889.1
WinMob 6.1 Professional

I guess that's because you have WM6.1 Manila 2.0
You better upgrade to WM6.5 :)

EDIT: I'm sorry - I just installed in my WM 6.5 Sence 2.1, and no colored icons in Call History too!!!

Last edited:

Anirban82

Jun 23, 2009
Hello everyone,

I cannot copy the files to the Windows directory, it is giving me an error Access denied. I stopped Manila (In Today, unchecked HTC Sense) and restarted, but still cannot copy the 3 file. Any ideas or suggestion? :mad:

Thanks in advance

Anirban82

Jun 23, 2009
Very sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. It was about the HOME Screen Icons in another thread. Very sorry

bnm7bnm

Mar 11, 2008
Thanks a lot.

My Specs:
Original TD2 ROM
TouchFLO 3D 2.0.37889.1
WinMob 6.1 Professional
I guess that's because you have WM6.1 Manila 2.0
You better upgrade to WM6.5 :)

EDIT: I'm sorry - I just installed in my WM 6.5 Sence 2.1, and no colored icons in Call History too!!!
i guess dialer graphics same for everyone so it works for everyone but call history is part of manila and i use 2.5.1921 so its not working on 2.0&2.1... if you give me files for call history graphics in 2.0&2.1 i'll color them.

charlesdavidoff

Apr 1, 2009
Hi there.

I can upload the manila files. I hope that they are the right ones.

cheers

Attachments

• callHistoryOriginal.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 326

radiuspt

Jul 21, 2008
Good work

Hi bnm7bnm,
So nice of you to colour up the bland icons.
Currently I'am using Laurentius v4 rom for hd & as you know it is very colourfull so is it possible for you to make cabs for colouring the bland parts of the ui.
I know it is too much to request for but in all honesty I believe a lot of our members will be glad.
By the way using the following mods made by you:-
Home tab colored icons.
Home tab arrows.
Weather tab icons.
CommManager color.
Thank you so much.

bnm7bnm

Mar 11, 2008
Hi bnm7bnm,
So nice of you to colour up the bland icons.
Currently I'am using Laurentius v4 rom for hd & as you know it is very colourfull so is it possible for you to make cabs for colouring the bland parts of the ui.
i dont understand... what you mean "bland parts"? best if you post original file i can color it.

radiuspt

Jul 21, 2008
What i meant.

Hi bnm7bnm,
By bland parts i meant the black & white icons, like foe example the home tab icons, they were originally white, but you coloured them green.
I hope that i'am able to make myself clear.
Thanks.

i dont understand... what you mean "bland parts"? best if you post original file i can color it.

jorogvg

Nov 26, 2005
The top/status bar icons....

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can download a cab with the great lloking icons on the image on the very first message in this thread. If such cab is not available, can you post a link for some other staat bar colored icons for HTC TP2 LEO ROM WM 6.5 running . tx.

EDIT------------------------------------

Found Brians Icons. Tx.

Last edited:

PMoto

Jun 16, 2009
Porto - Portugal
OK. Here what I do in my Topaz, Sence 2.1:

Uninstall "Dialer & History Colored.cab"
Install "Old Manila.cab".
Now, the colored icons on the Call History appear, but the icon on the right (adress book) is the same - still grey.
No colored icons in "Dialer" - at all.
Reinstalled "Dialer & History Colored.cab".
Colours are back in the "Dialer", including the "Adress Book" icon, and keep the colored icons in the "History menu". Only missing the "Adress book" icon in "History" (the one in post #11).
I guess i'll be just the way it is now...

Last edited:

gierran

Dec 29, 2007
bnm,
u cab is ok for colored list of call history. But I have a Xannytech 1.8 rom with manila 1922 and u know that call history button remain hide with this version of manila 1922.

Any suggest to make visibile it or we have to wait a future patch for it?

Thx.

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
Was bored, made these. Any use to you? (Had to zip the smartdial.bmp to get around forums bmp limitations)

Attachments

• 3d6f720a_manila.orig.png
    3d6f720a_manila.orig.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 4,521
  • 3148853b_manila.orig.png
    3148853b_manila.orig.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 4,520
  • SmartDial_02.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 103

bnm7bnm

Mar 11, 2008
Hi bnm7bnm,
By bland parts i meant the black & white icons, like foe example the home tab icons, they were originally white, but you coloured them green.
I hope that i'am able to make myself clear.
Thanks.
yes thats what im doing when have free time & bored... next plan is colored settings tab icons but its lots of icons means its gonna take a while till i find them first then color...
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can download a cab with the great lloking icons on the image on the very first message in this thread. If such cab is not available, can you post a link for some other staat bar colored icons for HTC TP2 LEO ROM WM 6.5 running . tx.

EDIT------------------------------------

Found Brians Icons. Tx.
in first post its this one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=520132
bnm,
u cab is ok for colored list of call history. But I have a Xannytech 1.8 rom with manila 1922 and u know that call history button remain hide with this version of manila 1922.

Any suggest to make visibile it or we have to wait a future patch for it?

Thx.
i use patch from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=609065 if its not working for you try max ultimate: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=551489
Was bored, made these. Any use to you? (Had to zip the smartdial.bmp to get around forums bmp limitations)
this is first icon i found for this but for some reason i did not like it so searched and found one from andriod... thanx anyway!

charlesdavidoff

Apr 1, 2009
First post updated

its correct files but you have two files missing for image like attached (normal & pressed)

made cab for old manila plz report how it works.

Unfortunately I don't know which one I have to upload. The manila files in the ZIP (I uploaded earlier) were from another forum, where someone tried to colour the Call History:
h**p://w*w.pocketpc.ch/htc-touch-diamond-2/57152-farbige-anrufsymbole-anrufliste-u-waehltastatur.html
_tt_____w

Last edited: