[HELP] Find 7 X9077 WIFI and Bluetooth error

Search This thread

droidan

Aug 12, 2010
Hi, yesterday I did try flash CM11s Oneplus rom but end up bricking my phone.
I did it by flashing each files thru fastboot flash from CM11s, the phone was stucked.

Now, I returned to ColorOS 1.20, then tried 1.2.1i. WIFI and Bluetooth are not working. Both MAC address show unavailable.
I tried many ways to get it back, but still no luck.
/persist folder is empty now.

Please anybody I really appreciate for the help..

zulugod

Jul 3, 2012
I'm having the exact same issue. No matter how many times I flash different roms (color os, cm, etc) my bluetooth and wifi are not available. Hope someone can post a solution soon. My Find 7a is model x9007.

mrsim

Mar 10, 2014
london
www.china-devices.com
find 7

have both of you guys tried a factory reset...and then flashed the rom after...also clear cache data twice before flash
also Cm11 is not ready for the find 7 X9077 QHD as they have not worked out the 2k screen for it yet

Last edited:

zulugod

Jul 3, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I did try this method a few times without luck. I'm going to hunt down find 7 kernel and try flashing that on its own. Fingers crossed.

droidan

Aug 12, 2010
No, now my phone is in even worst.
I mistakenly flashed 4.2 modem without erasing bootloader(aboot, tz, rpm, sbl1, and kernel) from find 5.
(Solution for wifi/bt not working in find 5)
It is bricked now.

I am waiting Engineer if they may send me the recovery tools.
Addel and Well-E from Oppo at oppoforums.

I will share as soon as my phone got a second chance back from the dead.

Last edited:
A

Atonof

I'm also having trouble with my Oppo Find 7a. Yesterday I tried to flash CM11s, sadly I got a boot loop, i managed to go back to ColorOS 1.2.1i, but now my Wifi and Bluetooth is broken. Do you have any suggestions?

kuruptnation

Jul 5, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Guys be careful, as far as I know cm11s does NOT work at all for the find 7 even though it has similar hardware. Coldbird had it somewhat working but stopped development.

Try using the driver fix for broken wifi and Bluetooth from this thread.

http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/tutorial-unified-storage-layout-for-oppo-find-7a.17952/

And guys, read and understand before flashing any random rom. You could run the chance of fully bricking your phone and not recovering it at all. It almost happened to me but aut0mated helped and taught me a thing or two. Good luck, play it safe. Make sure you're flashing ROMs for your phone model only, unless you want a pretty paperweight :D

Sent from my Find7u running Unified Gummy using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: dextructor

wilsonlaw

Aug 26, 2014
Medan
i am having issue with the usb tethering, i am able to ping out to 8.8.8.8 and other destination but unable to browse. any idea on this?

tanclo

No, now my phone is in even worst.
I mistakenly flashed 4.2 modem without erasing bootloader(aboot, tz, rpm, sbl1, and kernel) from find 5.
(Solution for wifi/bt not working in find 5)
It is bricked now.

I am waiting Engineer if they may send me the recovery tools.
Addel and Well-E from Oppo at oppoforums.

I will share as soon as my phone got a second chance back from the dead.
try this here if you have no mac address or wifi
Here is a complete unbrick procedure also here is the link to the forum post

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys be careful, as far as I know cm11s does NOT work at all for the find 7 even though it has similar hardware. Coldbird had it somewhat working but stopped development.

Try using the driver fix for broken wifi and Bluetooth from this thread.

http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/tutorial-unified-storage-layout-for-oppo-find-7a.17952/

And guys, read and understand before flashing any random rom. You could run the chance of fully bricking your phone and not recovering it at all. It almost happened to me but aut0mated helped and taught me a thing or two. Good luck, play it safe. Make sure you're flashing ROMs for your phone model only, unless you want a pretty paperweight :D

Sent from my Find7u running Unified Gummy using Tapatalk Pro