[Q] My Note3 N9005 Keeps Restarting After Boot

Search This thread

jgkrapster

Jan 30, 2014
Peshawar
Hi Guys i have to share something i was using my phone for a month now with all the problems freezes and glitches and major bugs but held strong and waited for the update for the phone but now i m facing problem that is beyond usable. when i turn on my phone it restarts and keeps it up till forever and i reset the phone from the POWER KEY VOL UP & HOME BUTTON and still facing the problem and so i have decided to reflash the 4.4.2 and wait for the update 4.4.3 for the phone that might help so guys help me out here my phone is n9005 POLAND how do i flash the rom and how to know my phone is locked or not

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hi Guys i have to share something i was using my phone for a month now with all the problems freezes and glitches and major bugs but held strong and waited for the update for the phone but now i m facing problem that is beyond usable. when i turn on my phone it restarts and keeps it up till forever and i reset the phone from the POWER KEY VOL UP & HOME BUTTON and still facing the problem and so i have decided to reflash the 4.4.2 and wait for the update 4.4.3 for the phone that might help so guys help me out here my phone is n9005 POLAND how do i flash the rom and how to know my phone is locked or not

N9005 is unlock international version of Note 3.
you can just grab the firmware from samfirmware.com. If you prefer your poland firmware, you can grab the poland one. Otherwise, you can just flash any other firmware, as long as for N9005, and it is not Taiwan / Hongkong region :)
Flash it through ODIN. at the samfirmware.com there's a guide on how to flash as well.

The poland 4.4.2 latest is still :
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1168347
Build date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:38:48 +0000
Product Code: XEO
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005XEOEND2
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

good luck.

jgkrapster

Jan 30, 2014
Peshawar
One thing more

N9005 is unlock international version of Note 3.
you can just grab the firmware from samfirmware.com. If you prefer your poland firmware, you can grab the poland one. Otherwise, you can just flash any other firmware, as long as for N9005, and it is not Taiwan / Hongkong region :)
Flash it through ODIN. at the samfirmware.com there's a guide on how to flash as well.

The poland 4.4.2 latest is still :
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1168347
Build date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:38:48 +0000
Product Code: XEO
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005XEOEND2
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

good luck.

Thanks but the phone i got i dont know which region i have on my note the problem i m facing is that the first time i had the phone it had hongkong rom on it after that i toke it to the retail they hav told me its polish phone so they change it to poland os so wht should i do

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Thanks but the phone i got i dont know which region i have on my note the problem i m facing is that the first time i had the phone it had hongkong rom on it after that i toke it to the retail they hav told me its polish phone so they change it to poland os so wht should i do

If it is polish phone just grab the nd3 I posted earlier from samfirmware.com

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.