Using Latest CyanogenMod rom on Android Emulator ?

Search This thread

minisurfeur17

Feb 24, 2008
Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any way to use latest Cyanogen Eclair Rom on emulator.

I'm asking that because I am behind a proxy on my computer and I can't get the basic emulator to connect to internet with this proxy.

I thought I can use "Proxy settings" in the cyanogen rom to connect my emulator to internet...

Thanks !

qiuzhuang.lian

Feb 10, 2009
Yes, please share with us on how to load the custom ROM into the SDK emulator. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Hero using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

MrBuBBLs

Feb 8, 2010
Paris
Samsung Galaxy S20
Yes, it would be a great tip if anyone could tell us if it's possible to run CM 5.x.x and if so, how to do it.
I suppose we need a full nandroid backup to accomplish that and a link would be great.

minisurfeur17

Feb 24, 2008
MrBuBBLs Yes, it would be a great tip if anyone could tell us if it's possible to run CM 5.x.x and if so, how to do it.
I suppose we need a full nandroid backup to accomplish that and a link would be great.

I tried by doing a nandroid backup but it's not working (every app is FCing once the emulator is launched). I think it's because the kernel has changed in CM 5.0.7 but not sure, don't know a lot of things about rom kitchen..

ledname

Mar 16, 2007
I would also like to try a CyanogenMod image on the emulator. Anyone know how to create a .img file that can be used?

portsample

May 13, 2009
Getting Cyanogen ROMS to play nice with Android Development Tools (ADT)

Okay, *bump*
Any one gotten a device running a Cyanogen ROM to be recognized by the Android Development Toolset?