Magnetic POGO Cable

Search This thread

jstevenkim

Dec 13, 2012
A9_wl6eCAAE4Nbo.jpg:large

I know there is an issue with charging a nexus 10 by a micro-usb cable since a battery is drained out faster than charging. Thus it has a pogo charging connect and supposed to be charged by a magnetic pogo cable. However, unfortunately the cable didn't come with Nexus 10 for some reason, and there have been no place to purchase it separately though. Here it is!!! it makes nexus 10 charged 40% faster than a usb cable. It will be available for sale on Amazon and ebay soon! I will provide you a link to buy it later.

:fingers-crossed:

saryu

Dec 27, 2010
jakarta

I know there is an issue with charging a nexus 10 by a micro-usb cable since a battery is drained out faster than charging. Thus it has a pogo charging connect and supposed to be charged by a magnetic pogo cable. However, unfortunately the cable didn't come with Nexus 10 for some reason, and there have been no place to purchase it separately though. Here it is!!! it makes nexus 10 charged 40% faster than a usb cable. It will be available for sale on Amazon and ebay soon! I will provide you a link to buy it later.

how.. do.. you.. know.. if.. this.. is.. true?

Reactions: morbach

Shane_pcs

Jul 16, 2009

Hate to be nitpicky, but I want a dock to go with it. So get on that :)

Reactions: jana999
Since it is a picture that we just took in preparation of selling it online... we are the original supplier of the pogo charging cable to S in Korea. Just wait for a couple of days... You will have a link to buy soon! ;)

Can you provide us with any information regarding what the pins do? Also, in what countries will it be available?

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
"soon" and "later" as in, some point today? Or near future (this week/early next)?

Also, I hope the price is pretty friendly :) Ideally, I'd love the price to be around $3 for just the cable itself, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

SiliconS

Jun 13, 2004
Provide a photo of the cable with your forum name on a piece of paper next to it and you will gain some credibility...

Shane_pcs

Jul 16, 2009
"soon" and "later" as in, some point today? Or near future (this week/early next)?

Also, I hope the price is pretty friendly :) Ideally, I'd love the price to be around $3 for just the cable itself, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Why not love for it to be free? I'd expect at least $20 given they would be the first to market.

slydog43

Aug 8, 2007
This is exactly what I'm looking for. I will buy a few as I want to make a few docks and should be easy with this cable.

jstevenkim

Dec 13, 2012
This is exactly what I'm looking for. I will buy a few as I want to make a few docks and should be easy with this cable.

Fyi, for safty sake a pogo cable itself has a circuit break chip installed even though an ac adapter could break a circuit. It is a magnetic pogo cable like an apple notebook pogo power cable. Since it is not like a mere usb cable, price couldnt be $3 or 5 something. we expect $19.99, apparently not over $20. Sorry, at this moment no comment on a pogo dock. Oh, the pogo cable will be up online probably on ebay early next week. I will provide you a link and international shipping available as well.

e.mote

Feb 16, 2011
@OP

>we expect $19.99, apparently not over $20.

Tsk tsk...they don't teach Sales 101 any more... Should've said that it retails in SK for $40, but because of the special respect you have for XDA members, you've managed to finagle a SPECIAL SUPER SALE PRICE of only $19.99. THAT'S MORE THAN 50% OFF! :)

When there is no reference price, highball, then come down.

>I will provide you a link and international shipping available as well.

$20 + $10 shipping = $30. You heard it here first. :)

Reactions: weziebme

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So are there any places currently selling these?

Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,

Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.

I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............

ResizeofIMG_0100_zps487a912b.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0103_zps5ccac530.jpg
    I searched high and low and finally found an adapter that puts out 2.1A on each of two outlets - concurrently. Excellent quality. Same spec on each channel as oem charger on its single outlet. Great fit and finish too. Can support two high demand devices at once.

I've been using it with the Pogo cable, and it is perfect. Link:

Ventev r2200 AC Travel Charger, Dual 2A USB Port 110-220v With MicroUSB Cable
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSC7FW0/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    It's here!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my Pogo Cable today!

It is in my opinion extremely high quality build. I have so far used it with my wall charger and my car charger and it works fantastic.

If I didn't know better I'd say was an OEM from Samsung or Google.

I know I know post pictures..........

OK I'll get some made and post them very soon.

Clutch
    Just out of interest, has anyone actually measured what current the nexus actually draws from the charger?

I've just spliced in my ammeter and with the battery showing 45% its currently drawing 0.59A and this is with the stock charger and whilst typing this. If I put the nexus into standby then it drops to 0.50A

I'll do some further testing this week charging from 0-100% this week and let you know what I find.

Btw this is using the USB port.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2