Our very own Forums :)

Search This thread

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
YEAH this makes me happy, our very own sprint g2 forums. No more digging through needless other devices for ours.... THANK YOU MOD's

youdug

May 16, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I wish they wouldve kept it how it was. Its nice to see what other variants are doing and talking about without having to jump around multiple sections.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
It's nice, but most of the AOSP ROMs are still in the OGDev section of the unified forum. :(

poszy

May 3, 2011
Highgrove
yea its really a relief, i actually feel a lot more comfortable asking questions, since i don't have to specify exact details anymore. :D

bigpappa

Jan 24, 2011
Buffalo
Thank God they finally did this. Should have arranged the forums like this from the get go. Is nice not having to muddle thru every other variant in existence. Granted I think that the merit of everything being togerher may have added to discussion, but it was messy discussion at best so Im happy. Maybe now search will work better as well. Finally!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its nice, but since they did this, tapa talk has had issues for me opening our forums.
    It's nice, but most of the AOSP ROMs are still in the OGDev section of the unified forum. :(

Maybe it would be nice if someone would open a new thread with a detailed list of all compatible ROMS, kernel's, MODS, etc.

Send from my OpTimuS DE 2.2 using Tapatalk