Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
@ rohan: yes a normal flashable zip but use it only with any of the iconic

@ kanded & uberano ok i'll add the launchers

@ kevin For chinese language try rebooting the device after changing the language

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

vickyboicancan

Jun 16, 2010
I have tried both iconic and iconic s on my wife's phone

Both work as smooth as butter

But the minute I flash the data ext3 update script and reboot the phone the lag on it becomes terrible

Does the sd card class affect the speed?

What size and class sd cards are you guys using

Also I think it might be because of HTC sense

Just a stab in the dark

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

rohanpatkar

Oct 22, 2011
Mumbai
yes it does...higher the class..lesser will be the lag...more efficient handling of data.

m on class 4.doesnt lag for me...only lags when booted...for a min or 2..later smooth as silk..

i dnt thnk so...phone was made to work with htc sense..it cant lag the phone..its the changes that u have made to ur phone....lag also depends upon the apps u have on ext...the ext size and read/write speed...cpu control etc etc...try experimenting with such values.

yes it does...higher the class..lesser will be the lag...more efficient handling of data.

m on class 4.doesnt lag for me...only lags when booted...for a min or 2..later smooth as silk..

i dnt thnk so...phone was made to work with htc sense..it cant lag the phone..its the changes that u have made to ur phone....lag also depends upon the apps u have on ext...the ext size and read/write speed...cpu control etc etc...try experimenting with such values.

uberano26

Aug 24, 2011
Moto Z Play
I have tried both iconic and iconic s on my wife's phone

Both work as smooth as butter

But the minute I flash the data ext3 update script and reboot the phone the lag on it becomes terrible

Just a stab in the dark

hw big a partition did you make?

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Installed Iconic S ROM step by step as mentioned but having some problems.

1. Internet browser works normal but as i hit Download, It gives force close every time.

2. Market: It gives Force close within fue seconds after opening. Even gives Force close when i press My Apps.

Don't know what's problem.???

Flushed two-three times by gives same Force close.

Please help me. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed...
    Iconic S

Thread closed....
    Add-ons

Thread closed...
    Hope you enjoy it people! :D
    Crest thats normal, first boot takes time, after that it will increase in speed!

Ok and here something for you guys out there, a cyanogen based theme inc notification bar, icons, settings colors, fonts etc.

New font installed on this one. shouldn't be as big.

I can't put images up as i dont use this one, but just say if you like it or not. i can make another one lol.

1>Make a backup in cwm before flashing so if you dont like you can revert straight back!
    2>Flash in cwm as normal
    3>Reboot.

Its made for all iconic users, any feedback appreciated and im open to making personals!

This is made for Iconic S
    dont try to apply any other zip ive made on this rom....you will mess it up!
    attached is another custom cm style for iconic S.

flash as you would the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It won't sync my contacts to Facebook ...I mean it shows linked but the photos are not being synced

Have u tried linking / unlinking the contact few times? Used to have the same issue with DHD 2.3.3..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium