[ROM] Xperia1 FRX06 V.2-CWM (07.05.2011)

Search This thread

ufkozcan

Apr 2, 2009
Installation Guide in this post

how to injection this X1.FRX06.V2_07.050.11_ ??? in npkboot-cwm-v18_XPERIA1

shelter

Jun 6, 2009
how to injection this X1.FRX06.V2_07.050.11_ ??? in npkboot-cwm-v18_XPERIA1

Press Volume Down ONCE during booting. It's very hard to see but when the screen clears and pauses during boot, press Volume down... then you will get a menu and you can continue following the guide mentioned in the first post.

I had a hard time figuring that one out...

Last edited:

dkn00b

Oct 20, 2010
Abu Dhabi
1) Extract the X1.FRX06.V2_07.050.11_ and you should get couple of folders and one more zip " update-X1.FRX06.V2.(07.05.11) ".

Place "update-X1.FRX06.V2.(07.05.11)" file on your sdcard.

2) Extract "npkboot-cwm-v18_XPERIA1" and copy paste the npkboot folder into sdcard.

3) Run Haret.exe from within the npkboot folder and follow the rest of the instructions as given at the start of this thread :)

W0153R

Jul 26, 2008
Set static IP and it should work, if not reboot a few times, maybe try turning on wifi in winmo before starting haret.
I haven't got DHCP to work reliable on my phone..but that might also be due to my network.

shelter

Jun 6, 2009
Hmm... Call answer slider doesn't work. And hardware answer key doesn't work, so how do I answer calls?

neoofoox

Jun 22, 2008
Nuremberg
I had this problem once, then i realised that the hardware keys stopped working. So you have to use the Turbo Kernel with keypad drivers as module and install it this way

shelter

Jun 6, 2009
Yes, but if you cant get past the answer slider you can't re-install them.. so it's a moment 22.

neoofoox

Jun 22, 2008
Nuremberg
yes, that's right. I currently the only solution is to wait for the call end and press camera button to enable keys and call back or wait for a recall. But I had this problem only once. (I don't get much calls)

dkn00b

Oct 20, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Just loving this ROM.

Thanks to everyone who has worked on it :) .

- Wifi is a bit dodgy at times but still works. If you do manage to get an error, use Hot boot and that should fix the problem so you wont have to go into windows and out again :)

- Market download is a little slow, but works.

- 3G data pack doesn't work for me, no matter what ROM is use. (I have tried everything and can assure anyone that nothing is wrong with my settings).

- GPS keeps looking for a signal and doesn't connect.

- Hardware keys freeze, but using turbo kernel with keyboard as modules can fix the issue.

allenultra

Mar 10, 2010
Ipoh, Malaysia
Sorry for the question, I hope I won't offended anyone here.

Been reading a lot guides and just follow everything shown but still I'm not able to figure out when to click "volume down" button where Haret.exe should ask me to do so because I couldn't see that particular message popup.

Running my X1 with 826x ROM now, have experience flashing custom rom with DHD.
Would be glad if anyone can enlighten if I did anything wrong.....

I did extracted the zip files in the first post into the SDcard, made 4 partitions as required for CWM to work.

X1CK

Mar 12, 2009
after you run haret, pay attention to the screen, you will see press "volume down".. there will be no pop-up.. just text

Sorry for the question, I hope I won't offended anyone here.

Been reading a lot guides and just follow everything shown but still I'm not able to figure out when to click "volume down" button where Haret.exe should ask me to do so because I couldn't see that particular message popup.

Running my X1 with 826x ROM now, have experience flashing custom rom with DHD.
Would be glad if anyone can enlighten if I did anything wrong.....

I did extracted the zip files in the first post into the SDcard, made 4 partitions as required for CWM to work.

marv144

Nov 25, 2009
Thank you for this ROM.
Wifi and market are most important to me, and they work quite well.
Got 23,4 in NeoCore and 576 in Quadrant.
Wifi won't connect in ad-hoc mode. I plan to try to resolve that by adjusting some of the conf files, but it's not that important.
Can't say about battery, because mine is pretty bad, but the system did shutdown (ok, tried to shutdown ;) ) two times while charger was connected.
Had a couple of key freezes. I tried replacing the kernel with duckley's with camera and keypad drivers as modules. Sorted some things out and messed up quite a lot of other things, so I installed the original combination (from your first post) again. Now I'm waiting for keys to die again, so I could try bringing them back to life without restarting (talking about no-keypad-as-module kernel).
After that, i'll try to combine this ROM with some turbo kernels, just to see how far it can go in Quadrant.
Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun, so thank you once more.

Edit: Well it seems all is not that great...
After a long period of inactivity (6+ hours), everything goes crazy:
I get a message "you can now safely remove your SD card" (It seems whole filesystem is accessible though)
Keypad dies (I didn't manage to bring them back to life, so I guess I'l switch to kernel with keypad drivers as modules after all)
The system wants to shutdown (I press the camera button - display turns off, I press the power button - display turns on, then I can pull down notification bar and select a running application. After that, the shutdown is cancelled)
Wifi throws an error. If I kill service_manager in terminal with "ps", system does some kind of soft reset (without windows) and wifi works again, but keypad is still dead.

I really like this rom and don't want to quit it just yet, so for now, I'll try to find a better kernel+startup+haret combination. For example, I noticed that npkboot-cwm19.zip contains and older version of haret.exe than npkboot-cwm-v18_XPERIA1.zip, so I have to sort thing out a little bit.

Oh yeah, I didn't have any success with my ad-hoc connection either. Tried to manually edit /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf, but the system still says it's out of reach.

Last edited:

kuskro

Sep 6, 2009
Great job.

Thanks a lot for this ROM. Great job.

It's the best I try in my Xperia X1

eezdva

Jun 24, 2011
Amsterdam
I get installation aborted after CWM was opened and chose install zip from SD card and chose the ROM :-(

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

jaimitop

Oct 16, 2009
Thanks a lot for this... is the only one that've used without problem for more than 5 days!!!!!

Sent from my X1 XDAndroid using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Froyo rom based on XDAndroid FRX06 with ClockworkMod support.

screen2011050715161.png
    screen201105071519.png

ClockWorkMod Tutorial:: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6675
    Neopeek's CWM original thread: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6630

First format ext2 partitions and make a fresh installation.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    X1.FRX06.V2(07.050.11): http://www.multiupload.com/NE7TZH5UPW
    CWMv18 for XPERIA1 (includes all nedded files & monster kernel):http://hotfile.com/dl/116831840/60b3704/npkboot-cwm-v18_XPERIA1.zip.html

NOTES:
    - Mp4 playback, Market (tested with Wifi), Bluetooth (tested with SE K800) works fine for me.
    - This build includes modified MediaScanner (thanks to Highlandsun). If you want to use custom ringtones or wallpapers put them to correct folder on SD card. Walpapers to "Pictures", ringtones to "Ringtones" etc...
    - Partly working USB>PC connection.

FIXES:

for shutdown bug please use Quick Boot application:http://db.tt/xOpoJHn

BIG THANKS TO:
    Xdandroid team
    Neopeek
    Highlandsun
    Faryaab
    and other developers.
    look in the kernel thread there is a tutorial for reanable the keys. And you cannot access the ext2 partitions in windows because these are linux partitions. and please search bevor posting this question was asked so often...
    @shelter
    To access your files use usb debugging mode for usb connection and qtadb or droid explorer as GUI