{ask} cm what price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

koplax antiek

Jul 29, 2013
hello developers xperia l
I want to ask if to create a 10.1 cm or 10.2 should pay how ??
maybe we can talk about that xperia l cm her release

thank you

Desmaize38

Jun 23, 2012
Riga
Don't be silly.

A quote from a CM thread:

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

You don't have to purchase Cyanogenmod or pay any developer to build it. I'm sure it's against XDA rules anyway.

Aerkhanite

Jan 25, 2014
Don't be silly.

You don't have to purchase Cyanogenmod or pay any developer to build it. I'm sure it's against XDA rules anyway.

You realize that the "Free" does not imply you don't have to pay, but that it respects your freedom?
They could start selling it right now if they'd want to, and still refer to it as free.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Don't be silly.

Hit the nail on the head here. Developers should create a ROM for fun (hobby) and not go get paid for it. Besides CM is free/ Open Source so paying someone to build it for you just wouldn't be rite and i'm sure CM wouldn't be happy wth a developer on XDA putting a price on their work which they do for free.

Closing this thread,

Thanks

Reactions: Ghostfreak NB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't be silly.

Hit the nail on the head here. Developers should create a ROM for fun (hobby) and not go get paid for it. Besides CM is free/ Open Source so paying someone to build it for you just wouldn't be rite and i'm sure CM wouldn't be happy wth a developer on XDA putting a price on their work which they do for free.

Closing this thread,

Thanks