Red warning text GPE convert

Search This thread

wera750

Jul 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
On GPE converted devices, is there a way to get rid of the red warning text on the boot up screen? I know it can be done with the sense hboot but I haven't seen it done on a GPE device.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

kennypow3rs

Aug 31, 2011
Houston
If you were fully GPE with GPE bootloader you wouldn't see the red text. Did you just flash a GPE ROM or fully GPE conversion? If you're just running GPE ROM there are modified bootloaders to remove red text look in development section but be very careful don't flash wrong one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

wera750

Jul 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
If you were fully GPE with GPE bootloader you wouldn't see the red text. Did you just flash a GPE ROM or fully GPE conversion? If you're just running GPE ROM there are modified bootloaders to remove red text look in development section but be very careful don't flash wrong one.

Full conversation via RUU and still get red text at black google splash screen. And yes I have black bootloader.

kennypow3rs

Aug 31, 2011
Houston
Full conversation via RUU and still get red text at black google splash screen. And yes I have black bootloader.

Ohhh its cause u don't have the stock recovery. If you are fully converted you need stock recovery and it will go away :)

You need stock recovery if you plan on taking any updates from Google anyways. Or you could always just flash a modified hboot if you plan on keeping custom recovery.