Does anybody know whats wrong here??

Attachments

• 2014-05-06.jpg
    2014-05-06.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

DruoGaby

May 31, 2013
Interesting, do you have service at the moment? Just by coincidence, a friend of mines sent me a screenshot with this exact issue just this morning. He said the device had to be exchanged since he wasn't getting any service.

everything works fine...nothing is wrong with it once i power up...

ffttgghh

Aug 18, 2007
I've got the same thing. I'm htc-dev unlocked and running Captain_throwback's stock rooted rom. But when I go into the bootloader I get the same invalid info.

Can't run firewater s-off against it either, just says it isn't supported on my device.

When booted, mine works fine, data / voice / everythings perfect, but just shows the invalid info in the bootloader.

DruoGaby

May 31, 2013
I've got the same thing. I'm htc-dev unlocked and running Captain_throwback's stock rooted rom. But when I go into the bootloader I get the same invalid info.

Can't run firewater s-off against it either, just says it isn't supported on my device.

When booted, mine works fine, data / voice / everythings perfect, but just shows the invalid info in the bootloader.

guess we gotta wait...i do see in other bootloaders the date is feb..mines is april