[APP][3.0+]Tomi File Manager Application Manager upgrade to manage APKs on extSDCard

Search This thread

KreNtal

May 8, 2013
Can I update the italian values? The current one are really inaccurate and lots of words're missing. This is a great file manager.

uuOuu

Oct 24, 2013
Can I update the italian values? The current one are really inaccurate and lots of words're missing. This is a great file manager.

Hey @KreNtal
Many thanks for your message.

Here is the latest string to English: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw3amkp2h5d98ce/strings_English_latest.xml?dl=0
And here is for Italian: https://www.dropbox.com/s/msmhteh953kw64k/strings_Italian.xml?dl=0

Please translate the words and ignore codes, like <string name="window_title_text">Indice</string>
For example, words in blue are codes, and word in red is the normal words on GUI.

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: KreNtal

KreNtal

May 8, 2013
It isn't my first time so i'm pretty expert, thank you :)

Last edited:

imageMaster

Dec 30, 2006
St.Petersburg
Is it possible to add a button to go into destination folder right after files moving? Right now we will return to source folder after done button pressed.

_moelle

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 24, 2014
NRW
Hey guys, just would love to have a feature in tomi:

Look, often need to quick use the bare file explorer, always i start the app i start on the mainpage where i first have to chose "files" to get to the bare explorer. Perhaps you think about an option to link the explirer to my launcher or to chose in app settings, which startpage the user prefers.

I know it just saves one click but kinda interrups my workflow noticable. Otherwise that, u did a great explorer build up!!

Edit: ah and something i miss, is that you start on last path u worked on.i mean if i did something on sd1/folderXY and start the explorer again, it would show me exactly this location.

Last edited:

MatVekk

Jan 14, 2013
Padua
Google Pixel 7
I have a problem in last update

sene6uda.jpg

Why I see TomI in contacts?

Inviato dal mio Huawei P1 4.4.4 Mokee Os

Last edited:

2ma

Dec 29, 2005
www.2ma.hu
I have a problem in last update

sene6uda.jpg

Why I see TomI in contacts?

Inviato dal mio Huawei P1 4.4.4 Mokee Os

I just wanted to report the same thing! Since the last update if a contacts quick badge opens it's filled with icons from Tomi File Manager for birthday dates, and even some empty fields. Please fix it! Thank you!

Top Liked Posts