[App] Watch List Mania - Stock watch lists to keep tabs on investments

Search This thread

dnaren

Mar 4, 2009
I published a stock watch list application today and it is free of cost.

It's available on Android Market at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.intgpro.android.swl

The user guide is available at http://intgpro.com/?page_id=19

Here are the screens:

1MainScreen.png

2IndexesName.png

3MainName.png

4StockDetail.png

5EditList.png

6AddSymbol.png

7ManageLists.png

8Settings.png

Watch List Mania is a simple application to track any stock or investment(ETF/Mutual Fund etc.) that has a ticker symbol.

Allows you to setup multiple watch lists and navigate them with the touch of your finger (fling). You can optionally enter cost information (number of units and average price) and track the growth of your investments. With the cost entered, the application displays the total or daily gain (loss) and the percentage of gain (loss) for each watch list.

You can also select to track the gain (loss) of each investment and the lists are displayed in pleasing colors.
There are many configuration options to view, edit, and arrange the lists, automatically or manually refresh the stock quotes.

Stock Watch List application uses ticker information provided by Yahoo Finance. Not all quotes are real time.

Features include:

* Sample Watch Lists and support for unlimited lists.

* Track daily or total gain (loss) of the investments and portfolios.

* Best use of screen space and color coded indicators for gain (loss).

* Stock Information with a big chart that fits your screen.

* Looks great on tablets and large screen devices.

Thanks for looking!

sponge_worthy

May 11, 2007
Thanks for providing this. I just want to make one suggestion and that is to add a scrollable widget. That is one feature that I can't seem to find in a good widget. Or maybe make it a small ticker widget.

But thanks for this app. It looks good.

dnaren

Mar 4, 2009
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for providing this. I just want to make one suggestion and that is to add a scrollable widget. That is one feature that I can't seem to find in a good widget. Or maybe make it a small ticker widget.

But thanks for this app. It looks good.

Thanks for taking time to leave feedback. I am planning to start working on the widgets for the same app. I don't know how difficult it is to enable scrolling but I will definitely consider adding scroll support to the widgets.

dnaren

Mar 4, 2009
Version 1.1 is released

Fixed the following bugs:

1. When the device orientation changes, application displays default watch list instead of displaying the same watch list as before orientation change.

2. Application crashes if the user happens to tap the list divider.

More details of the bug tracking can be found at Bug Reports

dnaren

Mar 4, 2009
Watch List Mania 1.2 is released

1.2 is out wiht the following fixes:

Fixed calculation of daily gain/loss percentatges for the items on the list (displayed under each stock/ETF etc) as well as for the list (displayed at the top-right corner).

dnaren

Mar 4, 2009
I am going to end the free ride soon. In a month or two, I will convert this into a paid app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I published a stock watch list application today and it is free of cost.

It's available on Android Market at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.intgpro.android.swl

The user guide is available at http://intgpro.com/?page_id=19

Here are the screens:

1MainScreen.png

2IndexesName.png

3MainName.png

4StockDetail.png

5EditList.png

6AddSymbol.png

7ManageLists.png

8Settings.png

Watch List Mania is a simple application to track any stock or investment(ETF/Mutual Fund etc.) that has a ticker symbol.

Allows you to setup multiple watch lists and navigate them with the touch of your finger (fling). You can optionally enter cost information (number of units and average price) and track the growth of your investments. With the cost entered, the application displays the total or daily gain (loss) and the percentage of gain (loss) for each watch list.

You can also select to track the gain (loss) of each investment and the lists are displayed in pleasing colors.
    There are many configuration options to view, edit, and arrange the lists, automatically or manually refresh the stock quotes.

Stock Watch List application uses ticker information provided by Yahoo Finance. Not all quotes are real time.

Features include:

* Sample Watch Lists and support for unlimited lists.

* Track daily or total gain (loss) of the investments and portfolios.

* Best use of screen space and color coded indicators for gain (loss).

* Stock Information with a big chart that fits your screen.

* Looks great on tablets and large screen devices.

Thanks for looking!