• Fujitsu.jpg
    Fujitsu.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

kasovnik

Aug 27, 2007
Plovdiv
Tell us more!!
Hoe exactly did you apply this driver and wich driver did you use?
The HTC or this for Fujitsu Siemens?
Isn't thoose the same things?
IS there any issues like wifi not working or Active Synk synchronization problems?

kasovnik

Aug 27, 2007
Plovdiv
Final questions:
Does it needs a hard reset of the device when applying?
Can you removed it afterwards if something gets wrong?
Thankkkks :cool:

juanfervs

Oct 12, 2006
Ferrol
Not hard reset only it requests to reinitiate device, after installing to driver, and it is possible removed in removing programs.
Sorry by my English

kasovnik

Aug 27, 2007
Plovdiv
Cool looking forward to test it!
When applied this driver works with non SDHC card too right?
Now I'm having 2GB Sandisk micro sd card, if I apply this SDHC driver, this card (2GB non SDHC) will work with no complications, isn't so?

liquidsky2037

Jul 18, 2008
Hey guys - Thanks a million for this. I installed on my blackjack WM5 and works fine. However, it is only showing 4gb total storage - Is there something I need to do differently to make the full 8Gb available?

I am guessing I will need to upgrade to WM6 - If so, can anybody point me in the direction of the upgrade for an Australian version? I have checked the promotion site http://www.samsungmobile.com/promotion/i600/index.jsp but Australia is not listed and my version number i600DTGE2 doesnt work.

Cheers

Brenden

kasovnik

Aug 27, 2007
Plovdiv
Help.
I get the message:
The installation on the SDHC driver was unseccessfull!
I tried to install it from the phone memory and from the memory card, still no result.
What's going wrong?

tranzystor_82

Apr 30, 2008
Poland
Hey guys - Thanks a million for this. I installed on my blackjack WM5 and works fine. However, it is only showing 4gb total storage - Is there something I need to do differently to make the full 8Gb available?

I am guessing I will need to upgrade to WM6 - If so, can anybody point me in the direction of the upgrade for an Australian version? I have checked the promotion site http://www.samsungmobile.com/promotion/i600/index.jsp but Australia is not listed and my version number i600DTGE2 doesnt work.

Cheers

Brenden

hello
i have something for you --> http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/Samsung_i607#Latest_Official_ROM_Downloads

this is latest update for black jack ;)
look on this side .... device will be much faster with wm6 /wm6.1 not official ;)

Last edited:

patron55

Sep 14, 2008
Hi

I have a small problem, my i600 doesn't see sd cards at all. I was hoping this driver would help but it doesn't. My phone always worked, and than suddenly it doesn't show a card anymore.
I tried on WM5, WM6, 2 microSD cards (1gb and 2gb), and an HDSD 8gb card, but still nothing :(

tranzystor_82

Apr 30, 2008
Poland
Hi

I have a small problem, my i600 doesn't see sd cards at all. I was hoping this driver would help but it doesn't. My phone always worked, and than suddenly it doesn't show a card anymore.
I tried on WM5, WM6, 2 microSD cards (1gb and 2gb), and an HDSD 8gb card, but still nothing :(

Hello
Because you have card reader broken

pembajak

Oct 20, 2009
i have download this think, and i'll try tomorrow....

gonna buy those SDHC first...

thx 4 sharing....
smile.gif

PsyClip-R

Dec 19, 2009
Warsaw
Help.
I get the message:
The installation on the SDHC driver was unseccessfull!
I tried to install it from the phone memory and from the memory card, still no result.
What's going wrong?

Have u tried not to insert a card ?
just start the smartphone without it. install driver from phone memory.// it gonna helps u

a !! an' don't forget 'bout unlockin' (if it's still not)

Apr 2, 2010
Hi Mr.juanfervs, I hope u can help me out; recently I tried to upgrade my i600 WM5 to WM6. and successfully downloaded the upgradation by WCED downloader; after the phone tried to restart & stuck up at 'Ultra Messagling'. from here the usb connection failed the PC to recognize the phone. Can you tell me 1. how can make connection between my phone and the PC; 2. how can I restart my phone and 3. how can I revive my phone. Thanks