HTC ONE X bricked Rogers

Search This thread

mr.5106411

Jun 16, 2012
Toronto
Bricked my htc one x after installing slim ics for international version (endeavoru) when i had a north america one x (evita) noob mistake :(. so i called rogers and they said for me to take it to the rogers store and get it repaired then given back to me after 10 days. So here is the question i have a rooted one x with a unlocked bootloader, and lots of rom backups and rom files on my sd card (internal storage) so now if i take it to the rogers store can they find out that i rooted it and unlocked the bootloader? Thanks for your help i appreciate it!

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
Can't you do anything with your device anymore?
What happens if you press power + volume down?

shadehh

Mar 27, 2011
Damn! I dont like being pessimistic but my guess is that your phone is dead for the time being.

Rekoil

May 17, 2008
Göteborg
www.idroidproject.org
First up you are in the wrong forum, secondly, you can't possibly have bricked your device, erase the cache, reinstall clockworkmod (for your device), do a factory reset (clear data), put a rom for the HTC One XL on the nand, install it, flash correct kernel. Should leave you with a fully working device assuming you do it correctly.

mr.5106411

Jun 16, 2012
Toronto
First up you are in the wrong forum, secondly, you can't possibly have bricked your device, erase the cache, reinstall clockworkmod (for your device), do a factory reset (clear data), put a rom for the HTC One XL on the nand, install it, flash correct kernel. Should leave you with a fully working device assuming you do it correctly.

can you tell me in more detail?

mr.5106411

Jun 16, 2012
Toronto

and how do i erase the cache my phone wont turn on and wont be detected on my computer

Rageypeep

Feb 21, 2011
Exeter
Have you tryed looking in the ATT/Rodgers One X forum? Since you have that phone the advice given there will be of much more help. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mr.5106411

Top Liked Posts