Search This thread

davidayling

Oct 11, 2012
Cornwall
Hello you helpful lot here at XDA

I have just started using Zooper widget pro but i have no idea how to use apart from adding existing templates from the play store. My question is how can I create sections to split up the wallpaper i am using.

For example the attached picture has an ocean wallpaper with what looks like a black overlaying box created in Zooper at the bottom half of the screen.

I would really like it if someone could tell me how to create those said "boxes" to break up my custom homescreen

Thank you in advance and i apologise for being a Zooper Noob :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-01-10-10-52_nexus42013-01-01_10-11-37_zps21ccf691.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-01-10-10-52_nexus42013-01-01_10-11-37_zps21ccf691.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 1,962

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums

I have just started using Zooper widget pro but i have no idea how to use apart from adding existing templates from the play store. My question is how can I create sections to split up the wallpaper i am using.

For example the attached picture has an ocean wallpaper with what looks like a black overlaying box created in Zooper at the bottom half of the screen.

I would really like it if someone could tell me how to create those said "boxes" to break up my custom homescreen

Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of Zooper :victory:

You have two possibilities to achieve this: you can either set the widget background to a color of your choosing and then resize the widget to cover the whole screen or if you want to have only parts of your widgets with a background you should add a Rect module and resize/position/configure it to your needs.

I hope this answers you question and if not, please don't hesitate to keep asking :)

Reactions: davidayling

davidayling

Oct 11, 2012
Cornwall

You have two possibilities to achieve this: you can either set the widget background to a color of your choosing and then resize the widget to cover the whole screen or if you want to have only parts of your widgets with a background you should add a Rect module and resize/position/configure it to your needs.

I hope this answers you question and if not, please don't hesitate to keep asking :)

Hi and thank you for the awesome tip.

Your instructions were easy to follow so huge thanks. Only question I have now is can I place a uccw widget over the laid Zooper one ? And if so how can I do this ?

Thank you in advance. People like you keep me coming back to the most helpful forum on the internet :good:

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hi and thank you for the awesome tip.

Your instructions were easy to follow so huge thanks. Only question I have now is can I place a uccw widget over the laid Zooper one ? And if so how can I do this ?

Thank you in advance. People like you keep me coming back to the most helpful forum on the internet :good:

For that you would have to use a custom launcher that supports widget overlaying. Popular ones like Nova or Apex have that option in their settings. After you activated that option, you should be able to resize or place another widget over the Zooper widget.
Though since Zooper has at least the same functionality as UCCW, why not try to recreate the widget directly in Zooper? :)

davidayling

Oct 11, 2012
Cornwall
Hey thanks again. Your a pool of helpful knowledge. 2nd nooby question how do I overlap on Nova. I can't find it in settings. I'm using prime btw

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

davidayling

Oct 11, 2012
Cornwall
Ha found the overlap option but my problem now is I can't place the icons I'm using in Nova over a black line made with Zooper widget. Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you ticked the 2 options to allow overlapping icons and widgets in Nova Settings > Desktop?
    ubeda5u9.jpg

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    Have you ticked the 2 options to allow overlapping icons and widgets in Nova Settings > Desktop?
    ubeda5u9.jpg

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you for your help. Now i can customise the hell out of everything. Next ill learn to make custom widgets.

Thank you ever so much!!!!