[Q] Sound distortion, anyone have same problem?

Search This thread

sabre0121

Aug 8, 2010
I have a really big issue with my HTC One V, since i used to listen to a lots of music on my old phone, i hoped the sound quality would be at least decent on One V, but i hear a lot of background noise in my earphones, not the stock ones ofc, since they are really crappy, i have t-Jays One, which quality is rather superior, but on this phone i hear a lot of cracing noise, like some magnetic/electronic distortion, wich is unbelievably annoying, and it's hearable even with music off, right after i plug in my earphones, is that a reason to give my phone back, or have it repaced? (European version)

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
If I turn the volume up 100% I can hear a (very) slight amount of noise, but other than that the quality is excellent with zero cracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabre0121

krazyfrog

Aug 24, 2009
Mumbai
I have a One V with me and it too has a lot of background noise through the headphone jack. With the headphones plugged in there is no noise but the moment some sound starts playing on the phone you can clearly hear it and it's constant regardless of the volume of the music or whatever you are listening to. While you should get your phone replaced, there is a chance that the new one might have the same issue.

Honzac353

May 30, 2010
Prague
I had a terrible noise problem as well, but over time it slowly decreases. Noise is not yet completely lost, but now is in a tolerant level.
Interesting, is not it?

r4mios

Jun 21, 2010
I have it too. Sometimes noise is so annoying it makes me want to trow off the phone. Noise is present even at boot sound. Changing headphones helps nothing. I had SGS earlier and it had perfect sound with it's wolfson dac, so I'm very disappointed now.

cmlva

Jul 29, 2012
Hi there, I just bought this phone and I'm having the same problem... Did anyone find a solution? Anyone got it replaced and solved the problem?
I think I'm replacing mine as well, this noise problem is really anoying...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I turn the volume up 100% I can hear a (very) slight amount of noise, but other than that the quality is excellent with zero cracking.