[Q] Best Governor (Scheduler) for battery life?

Best governor for battery life

• Conservative

Votes: 85 22.0%
  • HotPlugX

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Interactive

Votes: 45 11.7%
  • InteractiveX

Votes: 21 5.4%
  • Lionheart

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • LulzActiveq

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • onDemand

Votes: 52 13.5%
  • onDemandX

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • onDemandQ

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Pegasusq

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Performance

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Sakuractive

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • SmartassV2

Votes: 88 22.8%
  • Userspace

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Wheatley

Votes: 28 7.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

oliman99

Dec 27, 2012
Hi,
what do you think is the best governor for battery life - I've excluded 'powersave' as performance should not drop to a minimum?
And which Scheduler do you recommend?

Achilles.

Sep 19, 2012
Worcester
Hi,
what do you think is the best governor for battery life - I've excluded 'powersave' as performance should not drop to a minimum?

Wheatly is gud fr balance between performance and battery but its more towards performance..
U can use smartassv2 or hotplug for battery..
In scheduler use sio or row..
:)

Sent from my ST25i

SNZ4

May 11, 2013
Yogyakarta
Balanced governor huh?

Hi,

if you want both power saving and performance, i recommend you Pegasusq, Smartass, Sakuractive, or Minmax. but i prefer minmax :good:

nimreck

Oct 20, 2012
I use smartassv2 when I am going yo use the phone for some time
And powersave at other times such as during night

Rylek

Nov 25, 2012
Radom
For me hotplugx / row on 800/200. At games like bard's tale and vice city(80% resolution) no lags. Antutu score ~5.2k

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

deepankarbu

Nov 5, 2012
Kashipur
www.coffeenighters.com
governor and scheduler for 4.4.2 Xperia P?

Hi,

I want to know the best combination of governor and scheduler for 4.4.2 Xperia P rooted running cyanogen mod ? need a balance between performance and battery

please recommend thanks :good:

nerdyblonde

Mar 6, 2013
Virginia
On my LG Optimus G Pro E980, Wheatley governor and sioplus scheduler is best for me... 81mhz minimum and 1350mhz max... On my Samsung Galaxy Note, Pegasusq governor and sio scheduler.... The battery in the Note is awesome and runs like 5 days... I run custom roms on both with Trickster Mod for kernel tweaks... =)

Sent from my beloved N8013

Reactions: Enddo
On my LG Optimus G Pro E980, Wheatley governor and sioplus scheduler is best for me... 81mhz minimum and 1350mhz max... On my Samsung Galaxy Note, Pegasusq governor and sio scheduler.... The battery in the Note is awesome and runs like 5 days... I run custom roms on both with Trickster Mod for kernel tweaks... =)

@nerdyblonde
Well an LG is a different device then a Sony !
Kinda useless why you post info about an LG with what you have here in the Sony Xperia U/P/Go and Sola forum !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk

nerdyblonde

Mar 6, 2013
Virginia
@nerdyblonde
Kinda useless why you post info about an LG with what you have here in the Sony Xperia U/P/Go and Sola forum !!

Oops sorry... My app didn't show me what forum, it just showed me the title of best Governor and scheduler for battery life... Delete if you can... I'm sure you've never made a mistake before.

Sent from my beloved LG OG Pro

Reactions: Enddo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Wheatly is gud fr balance between performance and battery but its more towards performance..
    U can use smartassv2 or hotplug for battery..
    In scheduler use sio or row..
    :)

Sent from my ST25i
    i think HotplugX with Row scheduler is good for battery life and performance :)

@nerdyblonde

Oops sorry... My app didn't show me what forum, it just showed me the title of best Governor and scheduler for battery life... Delete if you can... I'm sure you've never made a mistake before.

Sent from my beloved LG OG Pro